Rose Lavillant

An alarm clock goes off yet again, and the lucky winner who turns it off is Rose Lavillant. She gets out of her uniform bed, surround by her uniform themed room(mostly pink, and sparkles everywhere to be exact), and wearing her uniform themed pajamas. Uniform Tv shirt, and long pink, white, yellow, and white blue pajama pants. She goes to her bathroom to proceed with her day. As she does that, her kwami, Daizzi, arrives for her slumber. As she gets up, Daizzi sees more of Rose's bedroom, and style she goes for. The unicorn is already easy to notice, but is also a photo gallery next to her dresser. On it she has pictures of all sorts of things. Her friends, Prince Ali, but the center piece of it all, a photo of her and Juleka with a pink and purple heart surrounding it. It makes Daizzi smile. "Good morning, my little piggy." Rose said, now in her everyday clothes. "Morning, Rose. Having a good start to your day I see." Daizzi replied. "Hmm mmm. And it's going to be an even better day today. We have so much fun stuff to do. And to make it better, I now have you by my side to do it all." Rose said. "Yay!" Daizzi cheered. Once Rose puts her miraculous on, she heads off to her kitchen. There, she pours herself a bowl of cereal called Rainbow Flakes. Of course, with a unicorn logo on it. "Geez. You sure love unicorns." Daizzi said. "They are adorable, cute, and I really wish they were real. If they were, I would do what it takes to have one as a pet." Rose replied. "So, that's why you love them? They are just cute?" Daizzi asked. "That, and my first toy I got when I was born was a stuffed unicorn plushies, so you can see the connections." Rose replied. "Interesting. So, what food do you have here?" Daizzi asked. "We have carrots. Pigs love carrots right?" Rose asked back. "Us pigs prefer mug, but carrots work fine." Daizzi replied. Rose acts fast. She flashes her way, grabs some carrots, and gives them to Daizzi. "You sure that cereal didn't give you a sugar rush?" Daizzi asked. "No. I'm just doing what I do best. Look out for others." Rose replied. "Aww." Daizzi said, who soon eats her meal. Rose smiles at her kwami's joy, how ironic, as the two of them continue to feast on their breakfast.

    Once done, Rose is now walking on the streets of Paris, with her kwami in her pocket. "So, where are your parents?" Daizzi asked. "Parent, first of all. And my Mom is out working, second of all. She has some corporate work to do, but it means she needs to get up earlier than I do. So, I don't really see her until later tonight." Rose replied. "Is she a good Mom?" Daizzi asked. "Wonderful Mom. I love her so much. Ever since I was a little girl, she has always been looking after me. Like any good Mother does. It's sort of the reason I look after others. Kind of a return for what my Mom did to me. Well that, and my little illness that well, is how we meet." Rose replied. "Oh yeah. Guiltrip. That was a whole back. Back when the sentimonsters were used for evil." Daizzi said. "Yep. Good thing we now have Blue Bird to make our jobs easier." Rose replied. "So, if your Mom looked after you, what about your Dad?" Daizzi asked. "[sighs]. He left when I was born." Rose replied. "Woah! What?!" Daizzi asked in shock. "Not sure why. All I do know is that my Mom wishes not to speak of it." Rose replied. "Oh, but you poor thing. You never meet your Father." Daizzi said. "Yeah, it's rough. But sometimes in life, you just need to forget about the past, and focus on what's in front of you right now." Rose replied. "No wonder your Mom took great care of you. She... she was working all on her own with a little cutie like you." Daizzi said. "She did what she could to raise me. And I think she did a phenomenal job of raising me. I mean, I meet Prince Ali himself, and I even helped do charity events with him. What kind of fourteen kid gets that opportunity? Not many I'll tell you that." Rose replied. "Well, as the kwami of joy, as long as your happy, then so am I." Daizzi said. Rose smiles again, as the two press forward with their day.

    Soon, Rose gets to her first destination of the day. A preschool. "Oh, why are we here?" Daizzi asked. "This is one of the twenty other good things I often do. Thankfully, all on different days, or some on the same day. Every Saturday, I come to this preschool to look after the kids.  The teachers have stuff to do."  Rose replied.  "Aww."  Daizzi said.  "And this is just the first thing we are doing.  We also are visiting a senior home, as well as a food pantry to help those in need."  Rose replied.  "You sure love giving back to others."  Daizzi replied.  "It just seems right to those in absolute need."  Rose said.  With that, Rose walks inside, as we settle onto another montage.  Starting with Rose looking after the wild, and crazy kids at the preschool.  Sure, they make a mess, drool, etc, but Rose has handled worse.  So she's able to rally up the kids, and soon, reads them a story that puts them to sleep.  Rose then carefully puts them on their sleeping mats, tucks them in, and let's the kids rest.  Just in time for her shift to end.  Once done, she then heads to the senior home she told Daizzi about.  Inside, she simply helps the elderly into their chairs at the dinning room.  Going nice and carefully to make sure none of them breaks a hip, or something like that.  Then, she starts cooking, and serving their lunch alongside ten other people.  Got to make sure they stay in good shape despite their age.  It makes Rose to see them all happy, and filled with joy.  As does Daizzi.  Finally, Rose goes to the food pantry.  There, she works her muscles, and carries truckloads of food into a storage unit.  All to be used later for other charity events in Paris, and out of town.  All in all, Rose smiles happily at how this is going to help so many others out there.