Declaration

At school, the class ends, but everyone isn't that happy.  It helps that Alya isn't with them anymore, and even Alix didn't arrive at school.  They all are sad, but only hope they will get better soon.  As for Adrien, he looks at their empty seats in rage.  He gets flashbacks to what Essence did that ended them up absent.  Throwing Rena Rouge through a glass window, and chucking an axe into the lower back of Alix's Dad.  He clinches his fist, as he rages.  "Yo.  You good, Adrien?"  Jack asked.  "Huh?  Yeah, I'm alright.  Just a little......tired."  Adrien replied.  "Ok.  You just didn't look ok, so I figured I check on you."  Jack said.  "Ok.  Thanks."  Adrien replied.  The two of them walk to the exit of the school, and continue their talk.  "It's dreadful that both Alya and Alix aren't here.  All because of Essence.  Dude has been taking things extremely nowadays, since I first interacted with him."  Jack said.  "You interacted with Essence?!"  Adrien asked surprised.  "I wouldn't call it an interaction.  More like me saying Ladybug from him, and then he broke my wrist, and slammed me into a wall.  Thankfully, Ladybug's lucky charm fixed it up.  I'm very grateful for her support."  Jack replied.  "Oh yeah.  I think you told us this before."  Adrien said.  "I did.  It's fine if you forgot.  Now there are more important topics to look at.  Like, our friend's absence.  [sighs].  It still hurts to seem them suffer."  Jack replied.  "Yeah, and I want to stab Essence in the neck to make him bleed."  Adrien whispered angrily.  "What was that?"  Jack asked.  "Nothing.  Just, I hope they get better soon."  Adrien replied.  "Gotcha.  Well, to remind you we are sending Alya those get better cards today.  The ones Marinette was going to do yesterday."  Jack said.  "Oh shoot.  Sorry, but now I remembered I have to do mine."  Adrien replied.  "It's cool.  When you get a chance, send it to the place she is staying at.  I'll send you the address in case you forget."  Jack said.  "Thanks, man."  Adrien replied.  Both boys are now outside the school.  "Wait, don't you have fencing class?"  Jack asked.  "I'm skipping today.  My Dad said it's alright.  In addition to the card, I have.....work to do.  [in whisper].  Vengeful work."  Adrien replied.  "Understood.  Well, best of luck with your assignments.  See you man."  Jack said.  "See you, Jack."  Adrien replied.  As Jack leaves, Adrien gets serious.  He gets into his car, and drives off.  Just in time when Kagami arrives.  During this, Chloe gets out of school, and is shocked to see Luka.  She is taking Juleka home, and as Chloe looks at him, she blushes.  Very red.  Luka bikes away, as Chloe slowly stops.  Again, no one seems to notice Chloe's feelings.  Except for Kagami again, who just got out of the car.
During this, Adrien makes it back home.  He gets out of the car, enters his house, and walks to his room.  Before he enters, he hears the sound of barfing.  It comes from the study, and Adrien knows who is making it.  He enters, and sees Nathalie barfing into a bucket.  "[looks at door].  Oh, Adrien.  Your home."  Nathalie said.  "Yes.  And your not looking good either.  Again"  Adrien replied.  He sadly walks, and sits down next to her.  "[sighs].  Listen, I know I look awful, but trust me.  [coughs].  The doctor said I'll be better soon.  It's just [coughs four times] some backed up fluid in my system."  Nathalie said.  "But it still hurts to see you suffer like this.  The same can be said for Alya and Alix."  Adrien replied sad.  "[coughs].  I heard what happened to them.  I'm so sorry to hear about their injuries."  Nathalie said.  "Yeah.  It's all because of Essence.  You know, I don't get it from that guy.  How can he be so terrible, and think it's a good thing?  It's not a good thing at all.  First he hurt Ladybug and Cat Noir several times, then he invaded Paris, then he hurts two of my closest friends.  What more will this guy do?"  Adrien asked.  Nathalie looks at Adrien, and frowns extremely.  Because she knows how far Essence truly went.  "I'm sorry about my freak out.  It's just, I've been seeing a lot of the people I love suffer these days.  It's.....hard for me to deal with."  Adrien said.  "Surely the heroes will stop him, and Farfalla soon.  I promise you, myself and your friends will be ok.  It just takes some time."  Nathalie replied.  Adrien smiles a tiny bit.  Then, Gabriel enters.  "Ah, Adrien.  Glad to see you home again.  I apologize if you and Nathalie were talking, but I need you to leave for a moment."  Gabriel said.  "Yes, Father.  We were already done in here."  Adrien replied.  He leaves, as Gabriel closes the door, and sighs in misery.  "[coughs five times].  My illness if getting worse.  Much worse."  Nathalie said.  "And now Essence finally showed his face after some time.  [groans].  I don't know what to do, Nathalie.  I have to deal with you, but I can't cure you, Adrien's safety, and Essence at the same time."  Gabriel replied.  "Our only best bet is that the heroes or Farfalla takes him out.  That cleans one problem off the table for us.  [coughs].  But that doesn't excuse me.  My time is nearly here, and Adrien still doesn't know.  He has to know eventually."  Nathalie said.  "I know.  I know.  But do you have any idea how hard it is to tell someone that?  Or how hard it is to lose someone you truly care about?"  Gabriel asked.  "I do, but unfortunately the bandaid must be ripped off sooner rather than later."  Nathalie replied.  Gabriel sighs in sadness at the amount of stress on his hands.  Meanwhile in Adrien's room, he puts his bag down, as Plagg comes out.  "You ok, bud?"  Plagg asked.  "Not at all.  I can't stop thinking about Essence, and his twisted forms of pleasure.  He's more of a monster than Shadowmoth, Farfalla, and even Cat Blanc combined.  [deep breathes].  But there is no way he's getting away with this.  Plagg, eat as much cheese as you can for energy.  From here to tonight, we are training non-stop."  Adrien replied.  "[gasp].  For what?"  Plagg asked.  "For doing the one thing Essence wanted me to do back in the invasion.  Getting revenge."  Adrien replied seriously.  "[gulps].  Well, at least it's going to someone who deserves it, but do we really have to train non-stop?"  Plagg asked.  "Sorry, but that's the only way we can be ready the next he shows up."  Adrien replied.  Plagg accepts, despite wanting to relax, so he eats up.  As Adrien gets ready for his training himself.
Moving onward, we go to the psychiatric ward, where Jack drops off all the letters to Alya.  "A lot for Ms. Cesaire." Receptionist said. "We all hope for her to get better that's all. [hears screaming above]. My God, how do you live with that?" Jack asked. "Oh the screams? It's natural here. And tell it to our lifetime patients. They are more broken beyond belief. So, taking care of them is a real pain." Receptionist replied. "Man, poor Alya. Hope she gets better." Jack said. "Oh she'll be ok. It's our job to make sure they come out sane than insane. It's her fault if she wants to stay here longer." Receptionist replied. "Ouch. Well, thanks for doing this. We all hope she'll be ok." Jack said. He leaves, as the receptionist takes them to a worker at the ward. "Alya Cesaire. Tenth floor, cell eleven." Receptionist said. The worker then goes to the elevator.  As she goes up, Alya sits in her cell in complete silence.  Praying nothing horrible or unexpected happens to her again.  She keeps getting flashbacks of her torture experience with Essence. Her screams, and Essence's laugh echo in her head making it worse. Suddenly, a knock on the door scares her. "Relax, it's me. You got some mail." Worker said. "Ma....il?" Alya asked. "Yes, mail. From your friends." Worker replied. Alya goes from scared to relieved. She manages to stop freaking out for a moment. Her door then opens. "Here you go." Worker said. "[takes mail]. Thank you, [looks at name tag]. Jenna." Alya replied. Jenna leaves, as Alya sits back down with her mail in hand. She is amazed at the artwork on here. The colors, the pictures, all of it. She is happy her friends care about her during this cold time. Well, she does get awkward when she sees one Nino made for her. It reminds her of their breakup, which Alya is still a bit affected by. She puts that one under her pillow, as she goes to check out the others. Until, her door opens. "Ahhhh!!!! [looks at door to see worker]. God, have you ever heard of knocking?" Alya asked pissed. "You know the rules. When lunch time comes, we don't knock. Now let's go." Worker replied. "Can I at least wait for a minute or two?" Alya asked. "Funny joke. Let's go." Worker demanded. Alya obeys, and is taken out of her cell. She walks down a pitch white hallway into the mess hall. The entire room is white. White walls, ceiling, even tables, and chairs. It's just white. There are also the other patients on her floor chowing down, or doing what they want. "Must be rough to be the only teen on this floor. As well as one who is here because of a series killer." Worker said. "I wish not to speak of it. Thanks for your sympathy though uhhh, [looks at name tag]. Tim." Alya replied. "Don't call me by my name. Ok? And it's not sympathy. None of your freaks are my friends here." Tim said, as he walks away. Alya then looks down miserable at this treatment.
We then go to Chloe's hotel, where she is in her room watching TV.  Despite what she is doing, she can't get the thought of Luka off her mind.  It's like stuck to her brain like a magnet.  She does get a break when someone knocks at her door.  "[opens door].  Hello.  Uh?  Kagami?"  Chloe asked, as she looks at Kagami.  "Good afternoon Chloe.  May I come in?"  Kagami asked back.  Soon, the two girls are in Chloe's living room together.  "So what brings you here?  I thought you had fencing class like Adrien."  Chloe asked.  "We did, but we ended on a short note.  Normally I would be home now because my Mother is cruel, but I decided to disobey her orders."  Kagami replied.  "Savage.  I also remember.  I'm sorry that you have such an overprotective Mom.  I mean, my parents are both awful, but they made progress."  Chloe said.  In flashback, Chloe walks past her parents actually complimenting each other a tiny bit.  It still does have some arguments in between, but regardless, it's progress.  "I'm happy for you.  As well as your affection for Luka."  Kagami said.  "Yeah, [freezes].  What did you say?"  Chloe asked.  "I'm happy for you.  As well as your affection for Luka."  Kagami replied.  "Uhhh, what affection?  I have no affection."  Chloe said nervously.  "Come on, Chloe.  I know your secret.  You have feelings for Juleka's brother."  Kagami replied.  "No I do not."  Chloe said.  That's when Kagami pulls out a picture of Luka, and shows it to Chloe.  She immediately blushes at him.  "Gotcha."  Kagami said.  "[comes to].  What?  You saw nothing.  That's not me being attracted by his blue hair, jean jacket, [gets romantic] and beautiful blue eyes."  Chloe replied.  She looks at Kagami, who smiles at her.  "[sighs].  Ok fine.  You're right.  I......have feelings for Luka."  Chloe admitted.  "I knew it."  Kagami replied in a devious way.  "Wait, you knew?  Oh God, you didn't tell anymore right?  RIGHT?!"  Chloe panicked.  "Chill.  I didn't tell anyone.  I know when things get romantic, you don't snitch."  Kagami replied.  "Feeew.  Thanks.  Almost got a heart attack there."  Chloe said.  "No problem.  So, how do you feel you found love in your life?"  Kagami asked.  "Well, I won't consider it love.  More like, feeling weird when I am around him.  I'm not sure if it's love or not.  For Adrien, I know it's love from past experiences, but Luka?  I don't know honestly."  Chloe replied.  "I think it's love.  Blooming like a flower."  Kagami said.  "Pause.  Why are you interested in this?"  Chloe asked.  "Because I want to help you achieve this love, Chloe."  Kagami replied.  "Huh?  You want to help me?"  Chloe asked.  "Like a true friend.  I came to like you Chloe.  A lot.  Friend wise, not love if it sounded like that.  So when I see my friend struggling, it felt right for me to step in to help."  Kagami replied.  "Hmmmm, thanks for the help, but no offense, what do you know about love?"  Chloe asked.  "I've seen a lot of romantic mangas as a kid.  I reread some nowadays, and took interest in the genre."  Kagami replied.  "Ok.  Well, I'm happy for you to assist.  However, if you really want to help, and I really am feeling love, then you need to prove it."  Chloe said.  "With pleasure.  Let's start off with the burning question.  What made you have these feelings for Luka?"  Kagami asked.
We then go to the Agreste manor.  Gabriel, Nathalie, and now Lila and Nooroo are all together in the study.  They rewatch the news reports for Alya and Alix caused by Essence.  The sight of Essence makes Nooroo shiver in fear.  "You ok Nooroo?"  Lila asked.  "As long as I'm away from him, yes.  He's so scary."  Nooroo replied, as he gets scared.  "Don't worry little guy.  Your safe with me.  He won't get you no matter what he does."  Lila said comforting Nooroo.  The kwami chills, as smiles at her owners care.  "I must say, you've been a good babysitter for little Nooroo.  Despite it being unexpected."  Nathalie said.  "It's for the best.  He is an adorable creature, who looks like deserves all the love and care in the world."  Lila replied.  Nooroo smiles more.  "Enough you three.  We are here for a reason.  Ladybug and her heroes may be after Essence, but so are we."  Gabriel said.  "I thought we only wanted the miraculous?"  Lila asked.  "We do for important reasons, but now that he is back, we have a new objective to focus on.  I want Essence gone.  Permanently."  Gabriel replied.  The three look in shock.  "You mean, you want to......kill him?"  Nooroo asked.  "Anything murder related.  I just want him dead.  Gone from this world.  Everyone in this room knows the reason why."  Gabriel replied.  "Indeed."  Nooroo said in a horrified way.  "Alright, so we need ideas.  We may have one miraculous on our side, but it's still enough to deal some damage to Essence.  So, how can we use Nooroo, or any ways necessary to make sure Essence doesn't appear again?  For real."  Gabriel asked.  "I'm sorry, what do you mean by, for real?"  Lila asked back.  "Oh.......that's a long story.  Anyway, ideas gang."  Gabriel replied.  Everyone thinks even Nooroo.  "Hmmmm, Lila can make an akumatized villain to go after Essence.  One that is powerful and strong.  Oh, maybe it can scent out where he is."  Nathalie recommended.  "Good idea, but sending an ordinary villain is bad enough.  We've seen Essence in combat via news.  He's very skilled.  I mean, he could turn Mr. Pigeon into a roasted pigeon if he wanted."  Lila replied.  "It's still worth a shot.  Why not send it to his base?"  Nathalie asked.  "Essence, or his clawers will stop it."  Lila replied.  "True.  We'll put if off to the side for now."  Gabriel said.  The rest think.  "Oh, we can trap him.  Yeah.  Make a trap like villain, catch him, and BAM!  He's gone."  Gabriel said.  "Another good idea, expect Essence is also apparently known for getting out of traps.  Heard Ladybug and Cat Noir tied him up when he first showed up, and he got out of his bondage."  Lila replied.  "We could make a villain where it's impossible to get out of his or hers traps."  Nooroo said.  "Yes, but what if Ladybug and Cat Noir get in the way?  It will ruin everything."  Lila replied.  "She has a point, sir."  Nathalie said, as she coughs.  Gabriel groans, as they think again.  "I have an idea.  How about we use Catalyst?  She can make a villain army, and with them, they will crush Essence."  Lila said.  "Another good idea, except two issues.  One, [coughs three times] I'm dying.  And two, we saw how he took out Team Miraculous during his invasion.  If he can do that with miraculous holders, then it will be as easy for villains."  Nathalie replied.  "We could use giant villains.  Not Gigantitan because obviously."  Lila said.  "Agreed, but he's also fast.  He could run up them in a flash, and stab their eyes out.  It's still good, but also a waste."  Gabriel replied.  They all go back to the drawing board.  Not stopping, until they have an idea. 
During their thinking, Cat Noir trains by himself on a rooftop.  He practices his staff skills, and does his best to pretend he is dodging Essence.  Eventually, he pretends he is fighting Essence because of his rage, and fantasies him there now.  He beats the crap out of him, and puts him against a wall bleeding.  In rage even more, Cat seals the deal.  "Cataclysm."  Cat Noir said in anger, as he uses his power.  He cataclysms a chimney, but to him, he is thinking of cataclysm Essence to pieces.  With the chimney done, Adrien de-transforms.  He feeds Plagg, so he is ready again.  "That felt great.  Hurry up, Plagg.  We have more work to do."  Adrien said.  "[eats cheese].  Can we at least take a break, please."  Plagg begged.  "Nope.  We have to be ready.  Plagg, claws out."  Adrien replied, as he transforms into Cat Noir.  He goes back to training.  Still practicing his staff skills, and even combat.  As he goes on, we go to Alya at the ward.  She is eating lunch, expect instead of utensils, she uses her bare hands.  She actually put them under her table because she can't bare looking at them.  However, it doesn't stop her insanity.  As she looks around, she sees the other patients using their tools to eat their meals.  Stabbing, slicing, peeling off, every method you can use with those utensils, they do.  It freaks her out inside, as she gets more PTSD from Essence's laughter and torture.  He mind becomes a fun house of horror.  One she cannot escape from.  And then, someone slams on her table.  Alya comes to, and wakes up(Warning: This is going to be a super intense scene coming up with disturbing subject matter.  If you think you not comfortable reading this next portion, skip to the next paragraph needed(starts with, Back with Chloe and Kagami)).  "Sup baby girl."  Inmate said.  "Huh?  Excuse me?"  Alya asked.  "I said, sup baby girl."  Inmate replied, as he kisses his lips.  "Uhhh, hi."  Alya said.  There is silence between them for a second.  "What's up?"  Alya asked.  "Nothing much.  Just came by to see what a pretty lady like you is doing all by herself.  Someone with.....a nice body for your age."  Inmate replied, as he moans quietly.  "I'm fourteen by the way."  Alya said.  "And?  What matters is what's on the outside.  And right now, I see a spicy, smoking, hot mama."  Inmate replied.  "Ok, your really starting to scare me right now, so can you please leave me alone?"  Alya asked.  "Why?  Just, come here and give Daddy a kiss."  Inmate replied.  "Seriously, stop it.  Now!"  Alya demanded.  "There is no stopping now baby girl.  We are just getting started.  BOYS, NOW!"  Inmate yelled.  Suddenly, two inmates grab Alya's arms, and pin her against the wall.  She screams in pain, as they giggle holding her tight.  "Heheheheheh!  Ohhhh, look at you.  Easily a ten in my book.  Maybe more if we get a closer look.  Keep her still.  If she's still active, I'll let you get seconds."  Inmate said.  His goons laugh, as Alya begs for him to stop.  She tries to break free, but they keep her down, and obedient.  The man in inmate licks his lips, and laughs as he goes for Alya's pants.  She cries, as she begs, but they don't listen.  They don't listen.  They only care about her, and her body.  Thank the Lord himself that another inmate pushes the main one out of the way.  He then pulls both inmates off Alya, and throws them to ground.  He punches them in the face, until they are bleeding.  The main inmate runs to the inmate beating his goons, but he uppercuts the main inmate, who falls to the ground.  Even stops on his gut to seal the deal.  "Back off, pervert."  Saving inmate yelled.  Soon, the three are taken away by some workers saving Alya from this traumatic act of violence.  She takes deep breathes after what happened.  "Hey.  You ok?"  Saving inmate said.  Alya looks at him.  The inmate who saved her sports a light brown military wave cut, some facial hair, a wonderful chin, and green eyes.  "I said you ok?"  Saving inmate asked.  Alya struggles to speak.  "Hey, listen. [grabs her shoulders, but she freaks out].  Hey.  Look at me.  Now.  [Alya looks].  Are you, ok?"  Saving inmate asked.  Alya relaxes when she sees that he isn't going to hurt her.  It takes time, but she cools down.  "No.  Not at all."  Alya said.  "Ok.  Sit down.  Let me help you."  Saving inmate said.  He takes Alya to some chairs, and the two of them sit.  "I'm sorry about them.  Dennis and his friends are psychos among this group.  Wasn't the first time they did something like that."  Saving inmate said.  "God, please.  Please don't tell me they will be here again."  Alya begged.  "Relax.  Every time they tried to do that, I always stop them."  Saving inmate said.  "You.....do?"  Alya asked.  "Yes.  The name's Nick.  What's your?"  Nick asked.  "A.....al.....Alya.  Sorry."  Alya replied.  "It's cool.  Just, take deep breathes, and calm down.  Relax yourself."  Nick said.
Back with Chloe and Kagami, she finished her story to Kagami.  "So, after he gave me the confidence I needed, I told them how I feel.  They listened, and they decided to give their marriage another chance."  Chloe said.  "And his advice started your affection for him?"  Kagami asked.  "It's where I first felt the feeling.  Yes.  So yeah.  That's how it happened."  Chloe replied.  "Ok.  So, you immediately feel in love with him from that one moment?"  Kagami asked.  "Like I said, I'm not sure if it's a love feeling.  If it is, then I'm not going to be obsessed, or crazy about him.  It's not who I am."  Chloe replied.  "[in whisper].  Unlike some people.  [not in whisper].  Ok.  Well, I can help you see if it's true love, or not.  If it is true love, I can also help you achieve it."  Kagami said.  "I appreciate the help to get us closer, but how can you actually help me get closer with Luka?"  Chloe asked.  "Like I said, I read a lot of romance mangas."  Kagami replied.  "But that's anime.  Not real life."  Chloe said.  "True, but there are some tricks that can help in a sense.  I just, I want to help you Chloe.  I truly do.  Because I'm someone who wants to have good friends, who I treat with respect.  The same way I want them to treat me.  And whenever they need help, I will be there for them."  Kagami replied.  This thought of Kagami helping ends up making Chloe smile.  Maybe with her help, she could have a chance.  "You know, your right.  You can help me.  Thank you, Kagami.  You really are a good friend."  Chloe said.  Kagami smiles.  "That's for friends are for."  Kagami replied.
"UGH!!!!!!!!!  This is crazy."  Gabriel groaned surrounded by crumbled up pieces of paper.  "Sir, relax yourself.  More stress leads to disaster."  Nathalie replied.  "HOW CAN I, NATHALIE???!!!!!  HOW CAN IT????!!!!!  We tried everything.  Everything.  Any idea we have that is good, or great, or even slightly perfect, it won't work because......because.....Essence is unstoppable.  UGH!!!!"  Gabriel groaned, as he falls to his knees.  "Maybe we can take care of this tomorrow.  It's pretty late in the afternoon, and I have school work to do."  Lila replied.  "Lila, this is more serious than school work.  THERE IS A PSYCHOPATH ON THE LOOSE, AND HE CAN ATTACK US AT ANY MOMENT!!!!!!!"  Gabriel screamed.  "Let's enough, master.  I order you to calm down now."  Nooroo demanded.  "I'm sorry, what, Nooroo?"  Gabriel asked.  "I SAID CALM DOWN!!!!!  NOW!!!!!"  Nooroo yelled.  Gabriel freaks out.  He looks at his old kwami, who has an unhinged face.  Miraculously, he obeys.  Gabriel calms down.  "You good?"  Nooroo asked.  "Yes.  I'm better."  Gabriel replied.  "Now like Lila said, we can talk more ideas tomorrow.  For now, let's recharge.  Maybe we can find an idea we can use."  Nooroo said.  "Ok, yes.  Go home you two.  I'll see you tomorrow."  Gabriel replied.  "See you tomorrow sir."  Lila said.  "And Lila.  At any chance, please get me the miraculous.  [looks at Nathalie].  Please."  Gabriel begged.  "I will do my best, sir."  Lila said.  She and Nooroo take off, as Gabriel sits on the bed next to Nathalie.  Nathalie coughs up another storm.  "Even if we do defeat Essence, what are the chances we get the miraculous in the next few days."  Gabriel said.  "[finishes coughing].  Now you can see what has been happening outside your office.  [coughs].  It's a mess."  Nathalie replied.  "I know I denied you, but.......your right.  Your absolutely right.  I have been avoiding the real world, and because of it, I'm on the verge of losing you in a short amount of time.  I would probably have been in my office the whole time if you didn't slap me that day.  If I got out sooner, I could have found a way to cure you faster, let alone treat you. Now Adrien will eventually find out, and his life will be ruined,  Worst of all, there is......nothing I can do other than get the miraculous to save you."  Gabriel said.  He puts his hands on his face, and shames himself for being a failure.
Back at the ward, Alya and Nick are being taken back to their cells.  "Thanks again for saving me.  Those pigs better burn for what they did."  Alya said.  "They will.  When they die.  Either of old age, or me kicking their ass."  Nick replied.  "Yeah.  [silence for five seconds].  I didn't ask, but your hair is very military like.  You served in the army?"  Alya asked.  "Yes."  Nick replied.  "Oh.  Thank you for your service."  Alya said.  "Appreciate it."  Nick replied.  "So, what made you end up here?"  Alya asked.  "Well, it's a long story.  I was fighting in America during my fifth tour.  It was brutal out there, but that's how it is on the battlefield.  War really isn't fun at all.  It's just.....people killing each other for power, or starting war because they are plain stupid.  It soon brought me here, were I stand to this day.  I can tell you I full detail later if your up for it."  Nick replied.  "Maybe tomorrow if I feel better."  Alya said.  "Ok."  Nick replied.  Soon, Alya is back at her cell.  "See you tomorrow, Alya."  Nick said.  "You too, Nick.  Thanks again for you help."  Alya replied.  Nick is taken away, as Alya goes back into her cell.  Inside, she immediately breaks down crying and screaming over the agony of this place.  It's crushing her.  Crushing her bit by bit.
Back with Cat Noir, he is still training his butt off.  He's been at work for so long, the sun is nearly setting.  Thankfully, his exhaustion tells him to stop.  He ends his training.  "[deep breathes].  Wooo!  That felt great.  [deep breath].  Better go home and get some rest, Cat.  Got to be ready for whenever Essence appears again."  Cat Noir said.  "How convenient.  [Cat gasp, and turns around].  Purfect timing as you like to say it."  Essence replied.  "ESSENCE!!!"  Cat Noir said, before he immediately gets his staff out.  "Cat Noir.  Glad to see you again as always.  I was strolling along, and I see you've been up to some work.  Hope it's going well."  Essence replied.  "It is in fact.  I've been getting ready for you."  Cat Noir said.  "For me?"  Essence asked.  "Yes for you.  I'm sick and tired of you, and your sick actions, Essence.  First Alya, now Alix.  They didn't deserve to get what they got.  None of your victims deserve it."  Cat Noir replied in anger.  "It's how I roll, kitty.  I love to see them tormented.  Pain and suffering is the only thing in this world.  And I see it as the only joy out there."  Essence said.  "That's not true.  Earth is more than just pain.  There is life, people, nature, food, etc.  There is more here than just plain suffering.  I don't know why you think that, but I'll tell you it's cruel and terrible.  That's why, I'm ending your terror.  Tonight!"  Cat Noir declared.  "It's not even dark out.  You should know when it gets dark out, Cat Noir."  Essence said.  Cat grinds his teeth, before he screams, and runs at Essence.  He swings his staff, but Essence blocks it with his sword.  "Hahahaha.  Amateur."  Essence said.  Cat gets more mad, and swings at Essence.  Essence dodges it with his hands, or simply moving out of the way.  Now open, Essence kicks Cat in the face.  He goes to slice his gut, but Cat Noir remembers when Essence sliced his back in The Aftermath.  He refocuses, and backflips over the blade.  He lands on both feet.  "Hmmm, impressive."  Essence said.  "So now I impress you.  As expected."  Cat Noir replied with confidence.  "Maybe that training did help after all.  Fortunately, I will always get away."  Essence said.  "Not tonight."  Cat Noir replied.  He sprints at Essence, who swings his sword at Cat.  He jumps over it, and turns around.  He swings his leg, and Essence falls.  Cat Noir then kicks Essence in the gut, who then gets sent flying against a wall.  He immediately gets up, when Cat Noir prepares to stab his staff into him.  Cat misses, as Essence kicks Cat in the face again.  Cat backs up, as Essence puts his sword down.  He laughs, before he tackles Cat Noir to the ground.  Essence pins him, and starts punching Cat Noir in the face.  Cat takes the pain like a champ, and uses his nails to stab into Essence's legs.  He screams, before Cat Noir pushes him off of him.  Cat then takes his staff, and whacks Essence in the face with it.  He gets a bit unconscious, as Cat grabs him by the neck, and pins him against the wall.  He grabs tight.  Strangling Essence.  He looks at Essence with anger in his eyes.  "Game......over."  Cat Noir said.  He goes to take off Essence's mask.  Finally unmasking the villain.  As he touches it, Cat Noir suddenly gets electrocuted.  It stops when his hands gets off the mask.  Essence laughs, and punches Cat Noir in the gut.  He holds him by his wrist.  "Silly kitty cat.  A villain is always ready for anything that comes his or her way.  So, in case anyone could take off my mask, I added a new upgrade where it shocks you if you touch it.  Hold the mask, and your hand will be burnt to a crisp.  [holds him up].  Now, [cracks neck] let's get this fight really started."  Essence said.  He throws Cat Noir off the roof, and he lands body first on a bus.  As Cat tries to recover, Essence lands on the bus.  Which the passengers take notice of.  "Reminds me of our NYC fight.  Too bad I can't cause much of a body count here."  Essence said.  "[gets up].  Good.  I'm not letting you take another soul ever again, Essence."  Cat Noir declared.  The two sprint at each other. They cross blades, and fight.  All while the bus is moving.  During this dangerous demolition, the two villains avoid each other's attacks.  Ducking, jumping, or moving away from each other.  The same goes when they past stoplights, and metal poles.  They too duck, jump, or move out of the way, so they don't fall off.  Essence jumps over Cat Noir's staff attack, and Cat ducks under Essence's sword slam.  The blade goes into the roof, which scares the passengers.  They go back to crossing blades, and avoiding stoplights.  Soon, both stand their ground, as they cross weapons.  Staring each other in the eye, as they try to overpower the other.  As they do so, Essence looks to see he has a trick up his sleeve.  He slams his foot on Cat's foot.  The hero screams, as the villain uppercuts him.  In slow mo, Cat flies in the air.  In normal speed, he is about to fall off the bus, but he grabs the rooftop, before he could get run over.  He hangs off my one hand, as Essence looks over him.  "And now, the cute little cat will become a moldy roadkill."  Essence said, as he laughs.  He raises his blade, and slams it down.  Cat dodges it, as the blade goes into the bus.  Scaring the passengers.  Essence laughs, and slams over and over, but Cat keeps dodging them.  It's not until Essence gets bored, so he grabs Cat's hand, and pulls him up.  He squishes his wrist, which makes Cat Noir scream.  "I could have done with when I came over here, but I wanted to have fun with my prey, before I chow down."  Essence said.  He goes for Cat's ring, but before he can get it, the bus brakes at the honking of cars.  The impact of the brake sends both fighters flying off the bus.  They then both roll on the ground, and scratch themselves good.  Silence occurs, as people watch and see what will happen next.  Essence gets up, and sees the people.  "Hmmmm.  Screw it.  I can kill about thirty of you in ten seconds."  Essence said.  "NO YOU WON'T!!!!!"  Cat Noir screamed.  He swings his staff into Essence's shines.  He screams, as Cat grabs him by the neck, and punches him in the face.  He gets on top of Essence, and punches him relentlessly.  So much, Essence begins to bleed.  Exactly what he wanted.  The more blood that comes out, the more happy Cat Noir is.  Until Cat slams Essence's head to the ground.  He takes a breather.  As does Essence.  Then, Cat grabs his throat again.  "Cataclysm."  Cat Noir said, as he uses his powers.  Essence looks, and gasp at what Cat is planning now.  Murder.  "[giggles].  So, this is it huh?  This is your final play?  Using your own superpower.....on a human being.  [giggles again].  I knew it."  Essence said.  "Knew what?"  Cat Noir asked.  "Knew you were just like me.  You like to murder.  Someone who likes to kill for the fun of it."  Essence taunted.  "Stop it.  I'm not going to be overtaken by your lies."  Cat Noir yelled.  "Am I lying, Cat?  You are the one holding the cataclysm.  You are the one who stabbed me with your nails.  You are the one who looked so happy when destroying my face.  I'm not lying, Cat Noir.  [giggles, and coughs out blood].  I'm telling the truth.  I mean, look around you."  Essence said.  Cat looks around, and is shocked at what he sees.  The people of Paris scared, shocked, or disgusted at what he is doing.  They didn't expect to see there beloved hero kill someone in a brutal way.  Nothing like that at all.  Cat takes this revelation in.  All of it.  "See.  They even see you as a monster.  But it's a good thing.  Your embracing my beliefs, and becoming like me.  Murderous!  Dangerous!  And especially psychopathi...."  Essence said, before he gets interrupted.  Cat screams, and slams his hand down.  Expect, he cataclysms the ground a few inches from Essence's head.  He looks over in surprised.  "I'm nothing like you, Essence.  Nothing like you at all."  Cat Noir said seriously.  "Your call.......pussy cat."  Essence replied.  He activates smoke bombs, which blind Cat.  Before long, Essence gets off him, and runs.  Cat immediately notices this, and goes after him.  He runs out of the smoke, and sees Essence on a roof.  "I have to say that was a good duel, Cat Noir.  Which proves one thing.  You are a real hero I have pleasure fighting with."  Essence said, before he turns on invisibility, and flees.  "NO!!!!!!"  Cat Noir screamed.  He jumps to the roof, and looks around swinging his staff.  Trying to find Essence.  It's only a waste of energy.  He's gone.  Cat tries to calm himself down, but it's hard.  He does need to leave, since he is so close to transforming back.  He leaves the scene.
At home, Adrien lashes out at his stuff.  "I'M SUCH A FOOL!!!!!  I SHOULD HAVE CATACLYSM HIM THERE!!!!! I HAD THE PERFECT CHANCE TO GET HIM!!!!!!  THE PERFECT CHANCE!!!!!  AHHH!!!!!"  Adrien screamed.  "Adrien, please.  Calm down."  Plagg begged.  "Not now, Plagg.  I'M BEYOND ANGER RIGHT NOW!!!!!  WHEN HE SHOWS UP AGAIN, I'M KILLING HIM!!!!!!"  Adrien screamed.  "Adrien, stop it."  Plagg begged.  "HE'S GOING TO GET IT!!!!!!  HE DESERVES IT!!!!!"  Adrien screamed.  "ADRIEN, STOP!!!!!!!"  Plagg screamed.  Adrien stops, and looks at his upset best friend.  "STOP IT NOW!!!!  This is not you, Adrien.  This isn't the Adrien I know and love."  Plagg said.  "What are you talking about?"  Adrien asked.  "Look at you.  You want Essence dead.  DEAD!  I admire the commitment to getting rid of him, but I don't admire you obsessed with murdering someone."  Plagg replied.  "Seriously?"  Adrien asked.  "Very seriously.  I mean, come on.  As you said, your nothing like Essence.  Your not a killer.  Your not a tormenter.  Your none of those.  You are my brave, strong, compassionate owner who I can't stand acting like a psycho."  Plagg replied.  Adrien is shocked at Plagg's words.  He thinks back to when he was doing a number on Essence.  How he felt overjoyed to see him bleed, and how he was excited to see him die.  He deserves it, but Adrien isn't like that.  He even said it himself.  "My God, Plagg.  Your.....your right.  I have been acting out of control."  Adrien said.  "Yes.  So please, stop it.  I'm begging you."  Plagg begged.  "Ok.  Ok, I'll stop."  Adrien said.  "Thank you."  Plagg replied in relief.  "It still hurts he got away.  Again."  Adrien said.  "You will get him next time, champ.  Besides that, you did incredible today.  Your fighting has one point, and being able to pin Essence down.  Your were right to do all that training."  Plagg replied.  "Yeah, your also right.  [looks at his ring].  I did kick his butt."  Adrien cheered.  "Yeah you did my favorite Cat Noir."  Plagg cheered as well.  The two of them smile, and calls this day a success.  "Well, best we do get some rest in case Essence shows up again.  I'll be in the bathroom.  You can [phones rings] huh?  [pulls out phone, and sees a message from an unknown number].  What's this?"  Adrien asked.  He clicks on it, as Plagg flies beside him to watch.  As the message pops up, a video plays.  A video of Cat Noir crying, as he falls to his knees, and de-transforms.  Right on camera.  Now in the open, Adrien talks to an unknown presence crying, before he becomes Cat Noir again, and leaves.  In slow mo, Adrien drops his phone.  It hits the ground with ever beat sounding like a heart beat.  We return to normal speed.  "Pl.....agg.  What was that?"  Adrien asked in horror.  "I.....I don't know.  Was that......the time you almost.....quit being Cat Noir?"  Plagg asked back.  "I think so, but.......how on Earth did someone record that?!"  Adrien asked, as he panics.  Soon, his phone rings.  Adrien and Plagg hurdle in fear.  Until Adrien slowly picks up the phone.  He turns it over, and sees the caller's name being the exact same name from the message he just got.  "This better be a joke, or something.  [answers].  Hello?"  Adrien asked.  "So tell me Cat Noir, you scared now?"  Essence asked back.