Chapter 1

(Y/N POV)

It's my first day of skool in my new town, we had to move because my dad got a better paying paranormal investigatior job. We have always loved the paranormal, him and I always watch Mysterious Mysteries every night if we can. I start to get up and ready for skool, I brush my teeth and hair, put on my favorite outfit, grab my backpack and head out the door. "Bye dad I'm going to skool!" I say with a smile. "Have fun!" I close the door behind me and start walking to skool. Out of the corner of my eye I see a boy with lightning bolt type hair. "That haircut looks really good on him." I say to myself. He notices me looking at him and I look down, blush and start speed walking.

(Dibs POV)

Another boring day of school, my dad isn't home to drive me there and I missed the bus. So I'm just gonna have to walk today. I get up, put on my long black coat with my usual outfit and head out the door with my backpack and start walking. Gaz soon comes up behind me and kicks me. "You idiot you almost left me behind!?" I almost trip but I pick myself back up. "Ow what was that for!?" I say out of anger and confusion. "Don't answer another question with a question dummy"
I sigh and keep walking. After a little bit I see a girl that i've never seen around here before. I look at her, she looks down and starts walking faster. I just shrug it off and keep walking to school.