Chapter 6

(Y/N POV)

I could hardly wait after school today, in class I just kept tapping my pencil and staring at the clock. Waiting and waiting, until.. "ringgg." The bell rings and I'm off, while I'm walking down the hallway and I see Dib. I stop by my locker, gather my things, and pack up. I walk by him and say. "Hey Dib!" He jumps a bit, I didn't mean to startle him. But he looks at me and smiles. "Hey Y/N, are you still up to investigate at Zim's tonight?" I smile excited. "You bet! I got all my gear ready to go!" Dib smiles at me again and blushes a bit. He always does that around me for some reason, I kinda like it. While I'm trying not to stare at dib, he asks me a question. "Sooo what kind of gear you got?" I blink a couple times cause I kinda zoned out a bit. "Oh, I got some night vision goggles, a little pocket camera, and a pen that records audio. Just to name a few." Dib looks very impressed. "Woww." I hear him say, and I smile. That just makes him blush even more. We finish walking down the hallway and start walking to Zim's to investigate. When we get there dib grabs my hand and brings me inside of one of the vents. He goes first and I follow him. I see Zim without his rubber looking hair and eyes. I get grossed out a bit and take a picture with my little camera. But when I do, the flash was on and Zim sees us. We quickly get out of the vents as quickly as possible, but when we do Zim is right in front of us. "You dare take pictures of the mighty Zim!!" I kinda get startled and hold onto dibs arm. He says to Zim. "I will expose you to the world Zim, and everyone will believe me!" He looks at Zim with fierceness in his eyes. Zim smirks "oh will they." He pulls out my tiny camera from his hand and crushes it. I must have dropped it in the vents. I feel so bad. Dib looks at Zim, with an angry look. I hold onto him tighter, he finally notices and looks at me with a smile. He looks at Zim one last time and says. "I'll be back Zim! And I will expose you to everyone!" Me and dib soon run off from Zim's house and start walking to my house. "Thanks dib" he looks at me. "For what?" I smile at him. "For getting me out of there when I got startled, im happy you noticed so quickly." He blushes, and stutters.  "N-no problem, anything f-for a f-friend." I giggle. "You're adorable dib." I notice I'm home and I hug dib say goodbye, and go inside.

(Dibs POV)

I was very excited for after school today, me and Y/N are going to go to Zim's for some investigating. When the bell rings, I gather my stuff and start walking down the hallway, until. "Hey Dib!" Y/N jumps out beside me and scares me a bit, but when I notice it's her, I smile. "Hey Y/N, are you still up to investigate at Zim's tonight?" I ask her. She smiles really big and says. "You bet! I got all my gear ready to go!" I smile at her again, just being around her makes me happy. I blush a bit. I soon ask her. "Sooo what kind of gear you got?" I ask her curious. "Oh, I got some night vision goggles, a little pocket camera, and a pen that records audio. Just to name a few." I look at her amazed and say. "Woww" she smiles and I blush even more. Jeez what is up with me today? We start walking to Zim's and get there very quickly, I grab her hand and show Y/N the vents and I go first. (Cuz I'm not a perv) when we're crawling, I see Y/N pull out her camera to take a picture. I didn't think much of it until. "Click" The flash went off and Zim sees us. We get out there as soon as we can but at the end Zim is already standing there. "You dare take pictures of the mighty Zim!!" I say to Zim "I will expose you to the world Zim, and everyone will believe me!" Zim looks at me and smirks. "Oh will they." He pulls out Y/N's tiny camera and crushes it. That just makes me angrier, I look at Zim, then Y/N, and see she's holding onto me tight, scared. I can't just leave Y/N here to deal with me and Zim's rivalry, so I look back at Zim one last time and say.  "I'll be back Zim! And I will expose you to everyone!" I run off with Y/N, once we get far enough from Zim's, we start walking to Y/N's house. "Thanks dib." I hear Y/N say. "For what?" I asked curiously. "For getting me out of there when I got startled, im happy you noticed so quickly." She smiles at me again and I blush so hard I look like a tomato. "N-no problem, anything f-for a f-friend." I stutter. I never stutter, what's up with me? She giggles and says. "You're adorable dib." She hugs me and goes inside her house. I almost fainted at what she said to me. "You're adorable dib." I will never forget those words. After almost fainting in the middle of the sidewalk, I walk home, and go inside.