Chapter 7

(Dibs POV)

This morning I got ready for skool as always. With my blue ghost shirt and my long black cloak, when I walk downstairs I see Gaz already ready to go. I usually have to get her up in the morning, I shrug it off and we start walking to school. Gaz says to me. "You like Y/N, don't you." I look at her embarrassed and I'm blushing like crazy. "I-I do not." I cross my arms and look away. Gaz smirks. "I knew it." I have no words to say, when I try to say them they just come out as stutters. I see Y/N walking on the other side of the street, she soon sees me and runs over to me. "Hey Dib!" I smile at her. But she looks like she wants to ask me something. "Dib, you know how my camera broke and stuff." She looks worried, which makes me feel worried. "Are you mad at me cause we have no evidence of Zim now?" She looks very upset, and I just put my arms on her shoulders and say. "I'm not mad at all. In fact, I'm glad. I just wanted to spend time with you, that was the point, not some pictures of Zim." She smiles and gives me a big hug. "Oh Dib you just lifted all this weight off my shoulders!" She wisphers in my ear. "Thank you." I start blushing like crazy. She notices and puts her hand on my forehead. "You okay Dib? You're heating up quite a bit." Her warm soft touch just makes me blush even more. She looks confused. "Dibbb answer meee" I blink a bunch and feel embarrassed. "Y-yeah I'm fine, j-just a little tired." She looks a little suspicious of me. "I'll take your word for it, but if you need anything, just tell me." I smile. "Thank you Y/N" She smiles back at me. God she's cute. "No problem, I'm here for you always."
I'm at a loss for words. Y/N is such a good person, I hope I can hang out with her more. I see we get to the skool and I look at Y/N, she notices too, she nods then I nod and we start walking to class together.

(Y/N POV)

I woke up and got ready for school, today I put on a pink shirt with a black coat and pants, it kinda looks like what Dib wears.. I shrug it off, get my stuff and walk outside. As soon as I walk out I see Dib, I walk over to him and say. "Hey Dib!" He smiles at me and I remember what I wanna ask him, it's kinda important. "Dib, you know how my camera broke and stuff." I start to worry a bit. "Are you mad at me cause we have no evidence of Zim now?" he puts his hands on my shoulders and looks at me with a smile and says. "I'm not mad at all. In fact, I'm glad. I just wanted to spend time with you, that was the point, not some pictures of Zim." I light up inside, I give Dib a smile, and a big hug. "Oh Dib you just lifted all this weight off my shoulders!" I whisper to him. "Thank you." He starts turning red and I get confused. I put my hand on his forehead and say. "You okay Dib? You're heating up quite a bit." When I put my hand on him he just got even hotter and started making stuttery noises. I got my hand off of him and said teasingly "Dibbb answer meee" he blinks at me a couple times and finally says. "Y-yeah I'm fine, j-just a little tired." I look at him with a suspicion and say. "I'll take your word for it, but if you need anything, just tell me." I look at Dib in the eyes with concern and thoughtfulness, and he smiles. "Thank you Y/N" I smile back at him. "No problem, I'm here for you always." I smile again, and me and Dib notice we get to the skool. We nod and start walking to class together.