Chapter 5

(Y/N POV)

I walk out of the school and start to go home, but not even a minute after walking I hear a voice in the distance. "HEY WAIT UP!" I turn around to see dib and this other girl, I stop in my tracks so dib can catch up, he soon gets to me and starts panting like a dog. "Are you okay dib?" I ask concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine, just a little out of breath that's all." He then looks up at me with a very tired face. "You sure you're alright?" I ask again just to make sure, I mean he looks like he's about to fall over. He soon stands up straight and looks perfectly fine. "Yep, I'm better than ever." I smile and say. "I'm glad, by the way who is the girl that's with you?" I ask. He blinks a couple times and says. "Oh this is Gaz, she's my sister." I smile at Gaz but she seems to have no reaction. Dib looks embarrassed. "Gaz meet Y/N, Y/N meet Gaz." Gaz finally looks up at me but only for a second, I think she's more of the quiet type. "So dib." He looks at me. "Yeah?" "Is your sister always this quiet?" I ask. He nods "Yeah, if she has her game slave she'll be busy for hours." I nod, "So are you doing anything after school tomorrow?" I ask dib, he then looks up at me and says. "Well, I was gonna go do some investigating at Zim's house, and show his alien evil to the world!" I smile and giggle a bit at dibs confidence, it's sweet. He then looks at me and blushes. "Sorry, I didn't mean to blurt out like that." He looks sad, but I look at him and say. "Don't worry about it, in fact I like it when you talk paranormal." His face lights up and he smiles. "Thanks Y/N," I notice that I'm home and say, "thanks for walking me home Dib! I'll see you tomorrow!" He smiles. "See you tomorrow" I walk inside, go upstairs put all my stuff in my room, lay down and do homework.

(Dibs POV)

I start to walk home and see Y/N ahead of me. I try to catch up with her at first but she walks really fast. I soon say "HEY WAIT UP!" She turns around, stops and smiles at me. I finally catch up to her, but I'm so out of breath I can hardly think straight. "Are you okay dib?" I hear Y/N ask me. "Yeah, I'm fine, just a little out of breath that's all." I try to look up at her with a smile, but I just look like a zombie, I feel super embarrassed. "You sure you're alright?" I hear the concern in Y/N's voice letting me know that she doesn't care if I look like a zombie, she cares about me. I stand up straight at the thought of being happy with Y/N. "Yep, I'm better than ever." She smiles at me and says softly, "I'm glad, by the way who is that girl that's with you?" I snap out of my trance and say. "Oh this is Gaz, she's my sister." I nudge Gaz a bit to smile back at Y/N but she ignores me. I sigh on the inside. "Gaz meet Y/N, Y/N meet Gaz." Gaz finally looks up at Y/N only for a second, but it works for me. "So, dib" Y/N gets my attention. "Yeah?" I ask. "Is your sister always this quiet?" I nod and say. "Yeah, if she has her game slave she'll be busy for hours." I see Y/N nod too. "So are you doing anything after school tomorrow?" She asks me. I look at her and say. "Well, I was gonna go do some investigating at Zim's house, and show his alien evil to the world!" I realize what I just said was so nerdy and embarrassing, I look down in shame. But then I see Y/N smile and hear her giggle a bit. It makes me blush, god her giggle is so cute. "Sorry, I didn't mean to blurt out like that." she looks at me with a sweet face. "Don't worry about it, in fact I like it when you talk paranormal." That makes me feel alot better about being myself around Y/N, in fact my face lit up a bit. I smile. I then see Y/N walk up too her house and says. "thanks for walking me home Dib! I'll see you tomorrow!" I smile back at her and say. "See you tomorrow" after I see Y/N go inside, I sigh a happy sigh, and walk home.