Chapter 4

(Y/N POV)

After class I stopped at my locker to grab my lunch. Then I started to walk to the cafeteria, I saw Dib and decided to walk up to him and ask. "Hey, is it okay if I sit here?" I point to the seat across from him. He looks up at me surprised and then he smiles. "Yeah go ahead." I smile and sit down. I look up at him and see he doesn't have anything to eat, so I pull out an extra chip bag that I have in my lunch and give it to him. He looks confused. "Is this, for me?" I smile. "Yeah, I saw you didn't have anything thing to eat and I had extra so I gave you some." He blushes a bit and smiles. "Thanks, no one has ever done something like this for me before." I look at him and say. "No problem! I mean that's what friends are for right?" I giggle a bit, and see dib smile bigger than I've ever seen. "Friend? I'm your friend! I've never had a friend before."
I look at him with a embarrassed look. "Yeah I haven't had many friends either." I smile and put my hand behind my neck and look at dib. He blushes again and proceeds to ask me. " Soo I saw the alien pattern on your notebook in class" I get a little nervous. "can you tell me what it's about? If you want." I decide to speak up, and see dib blush a bit. "I'll tell you but it's kinda embarrassing." Dib looks very interested now. "It's my paranormal study notes, me and my dad love all things paranormal," I start to get worried for a second. "I hope you don't think I'm crazy now." I look up at dib to see him with his jaw dropped. Im very confused. "Uh dib, are you alright?" He blinks a couple times and says. "I like the paranormal too!" I practically jump with excitement on the inside. "Speaking of the paranormal you know that green kid?" I ask. "Yeah, Zim." Dib looks a little angry but I think nothing of it. "I'm pretty sure he's an alien, I mean he has no ears, no nose, and green skin, I mean he is so an alien." I say confidently, dib then says. "You think he's an alien too!?" As soon as dib finishes his sentence the bell rings for us to go home. Before he leaves I slip him a piece of paper with my number on it, then I throw away my trash and go to my locker to get ready, and start walking home.

(Dibs POV)

After class I headed straight to the cafeteria and sat down. I forgot to pack my lunch and the school lunch is absolutely disgusting. Gaz isn't sitting by me today because she wanted to sit with her friends and I don't mind being alone, until. "Hey, is it okay if I sit here?" It's Y/N and she wants to sit by me? I look up at her confused at first because usually nobody wants to sit by me. But then I smile. "Yeah go ahead." She sits down and seems to be looking for something in her lunchbox, she soon pulls out a chip bag and passes it to me. "Is this, for me?" I ask confused. Y/N smiles and says softly. "Yeah, I saw you didn't have anything thing to eat and I had extra so I gave you some." I blush a bit. "She's so sweet" I think to myself. "Thanks, no one has ever done something like this for me before." I look at Y/N with a thankful expression. "No problem! Isn't that what friends are for right?" She giggles and it's the cutest thing I've ever heard, and I smile so hard that it hurts a bit. "Friend? I'm your friend! I've never had a friend before." I can't stop thinking about Y/N said, it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. She looks at me and says. Yeah I haven't had many friends either." with her hand behind her neck blushing, she's adorable. AHH BRAIN STOP THINKING LIKE THIS!? While I'm trying to calm myself down on the inside I remember something I wanna ask her. "Soo I saw the alien pattern on your notebook in class, can you tell me what it's about? If you want to." I start to blush again. Y/N speaks up. "I'll tell you but it's kinda embarrassing." I lean forward a bit in my seat. "It's my paranormal study notes, me and my dad love all things paranormal," My brain practically explodes with excitement, HOLY CRAP A GIRL AT MY SCHOOL LIKES THE PARANORMAL AAH! "I hope you don't think I'm crazy now." Y/N says with a worried tone. She then looks at me weirdly and I realize my jaw is dropped wide open. "Uh dib, are you alright?" Y/N asks concerned. I can't hold back anymore. "I like the paranormal too!" I knew we had something in common! I smile again. "Speaking of the paranormal, you know that green kid?" Y/N asks me. "Yeah, Zim." Just thinking about Zim ticks me off a bit. I then refocus my attention on Y/N. "I'm pretty sure he's an alien, I mean he has no ears, no nose, and green skin, I mean he is so an alien." Holy. Crap. I'm so HAPPY AND EXCITED AHHH!! "You think he's an alien too!?" I practically jump out of my seat, in fact I did actually. The second I finish my sentence the bell rings and it seems Y/N is gone in an instant. But I notice something on the table, a piece of paper. I pick it up and open it and ITS Y/N'S PHONE NUMBER! I put the piece of paper in my pocket, go to my locker and pack up, and start to walk home.

(Sorry for the long chapter, I didn't know how to spilt it lol, I hope you had fun reading it anyway! Bye luvs)