Chapter 9

(Y/N POV)

When me and Dib sit down next to each other, we get out our stuff and get ready for class. Ms.Bitters I think is running a little late today. So me and Dib start making funny faces at each other, he gives himself a pencil mustache, and I give myself one too. We both laugh and stare into each others eyes for a moment. "He's amazing.." I think to myself. Then Zim walks over to us and says to Dib. "Hey Dib stink, since when did you have a mating thing?" Dib looks at Zim and blushes tons. I blush as well. "S-she is not my mating t-thing, we're j-just friends." Zim soon walks away back to his desk and sits down. I look at Dib concerned. "I'm sorry Zim embarrassed you like that." Dib looks at me and says. "I-its fine, d-don't worry about m-me." I take his hand, hold it and look him in the eyes. "Dib, you know I care about you, right?" His blush starts to fade, and he nods. "If you want to talk about anything, I'll be here to listen." I smile at him, and he smiles back. "Y/N" Dib says. "Yeah" I answer. "D-do you wanna c-come over to my house f-for dinner tonight." His blush starts to come back. I smile. "Of course! I just gotta ask my dad." He smiles, still blushing "Alright, t-thank you." I smile at him and the bell rings. I'm not sure what happened to Ms.bitters, this skool is kinda trash, but either way it was lunch time, so I walk to my locker and grab my lunch, and head to the cafeteria.

(Dibs POV)

When me and Y/N sit down at our desks, we get our stuff out and ready for class. But Ms.Bitters doesn't show up, I think she skipped again. So I make a pencil mustache at Y/N and she giggles, and she makes one too. We laugh, and stare into each others eyes for awhile. Her eyes are so pretty.., I could stare into them forever.. Zim then
walks over to us and says to me. "Hey Dib stink, since when did you have a mating thing?" I look at Zim and start to blush like crazy. "S-she is not my mating t-thing, we're j-just friends." I wish she was though, I think to myself. Zim then looks me up and down suspiciously and soon walks away to his own desk. "I'm sorry Zim embarrassed you like that." Y/N says to me, I look back at her and say. "I-its fine, d-don't worry about m-me." She takes my hand, wraps hers around it, and looks me in the eyes with concern, and worry in her eyes. "Dib, you know I care about you, right?" I nod. "If you want to talk about anything, I'll be here to listen." She's such a kind and caring person. Being around her just makes my day. "Y/N" I say. She responds. "Yeah" "D-do you wanna c-come over to my house f-for dinner tonight." My blush starts to come back. "Of course! I just gotta ask my dad." She says. I smile at her. "Alright, t-thank you." She smiles back and the bell rings. Turns out Ms.Bitters just didn't come today, the last time she did that it was a DISASTER. But it's lunch time now, so head to the cafeteria, and sit down.