The CEO

A very handsome 23 year old man is sitting behind his desk thinking about how his life has gotten so monotonous. Everyday is exactly the same, extremely busy from 8am every morning until he finally drags himself into his lonely house around 11pm every night.

Right now it's 10pm, he finally has finished what needs to be done for today and he feels too exhausted to get up and go home. So instead he is sitting and letting his mind wander.

He has been a CEO now for 7 months. His dad had handed it all over to him as soon as he graduated from university with his business degree. He is a very smart young man. Always did amazing in school, in high school he was on the honor roll and his class valedictorian. In university he was always top of his class as well. Both of his parents are very proud of him.  So proud in fact that they bought him a house for his graduation gift and then his dad handed him the CEO position. He loves his parents very much.  His parents have always been very loving and supportive of him and everything he did his whole life.  So he figures taking over for his dad now so his dad can rest is the least he can do. 

But still he can't help but think about how his life has gotten so busy that he doesn't have time to spend with his friends, let alone have a relationship. He hasn't spoken to most of his friends since graduation because of the hours he keeps.

Then he started thinking about his last relationships. He had one not at all serious relationship in high school with a girl named Jess. It was more of a good friendship really and never went any further then kissing, cuddling, and holding hands. He never felt very comfortable with sexual stuff or even felt tempted to do anything like that with her. Then they separated because they both went to different universities and grew apart. In university he realized he was attracted to a couple of guys that he was friends with and that was when he came to the realization that he was bisexual. He did have a relationship with a guy named James, but it only lasted like 2 months because James felt that he wasn't getting enough attention. That's when he decided that he was just gonna focus on his studies and then after he graduated he would worry about finding someone to have a meaningful relationship with.  He was never one to even think about having one night stands or a quick fling.  He always saw himself meeting someone and sharing a lifetime with them.  He thought once he graduated and was working at his dad's company he would have plenty of time for all that. Boy was he wrong.

So now 7 months since graduation and he is realizing just how tired and lonely he is.  He loves his job because he knows how hard his dad worked to build this company up from nothing and made it huge.  Its an amazing company, I mean its one of the top technological companies in South Korea.  They have some of the top computers, tablets, and phones in the industry.  Jeon Tech is multinational company worth Billions, and Jungkook's dad started it from just a small company that was only in South Korea.  Now they have branches all over the world and thousands of employees.  So this is why Jungkook is so busy all the time and works such long hours and while he is proud and happy to do it for his dad he can't help but feel worn out and so lonely. 

Jungkook finally shakes the thoughts out of his head and looks at his watch and sighs when he realizes it is now 10 minutes away from 11pm so he makes himself get up out of his chair.  He grabs his laptop and some other papers and put it in his briefcase.  He puts on his coat and then he grabs his briefcase, wallet, phone and keys and walks out of his office and locks his door and then turns on his heal and goes to the elevator to head down to the parking garage.  He gets in his car and starts the engine to head home.

A/N: Welcome to my new story!  It's a little different from my last story.  I hope you all like it. 
Please vote and comment.  Let me know what you think.  Thank you for reading!  Love and appreciate you all!  💜💜💜💜💜💜💜