First Time Shopping

**Long Chapter

Dr. Kim just left he had stopped by on his way to the hospital to check on Taehyung.  He let them know that Taehyung is doing great.  The stitches have dissolved totally and the incision scar looks good.  Dr. Kim wrapped his rib area back up with a new bandage.  He told Tae to continue with lots of rest, not to move around too much and keep being careful with his right foot and his left arm, the casts have to stay on 4 more weeks. 

Dr. Kim told them both that he had received a call from Detective Jung, he said Taehyung's case was scheduled to go to court at 9:00am next Monday. Then Dr. Kim said to call if they needed anything.
It's been a week since they told each other that they love each other.  Two weeks since Jungkook found Tae on the side of the road.  They have gotten so close and they have not been separated at all since Tae's ear surgery. 

Jungkook has to go back to work at his company in two days because his dad had a vacation for him and Jungkook's mom scheduled and already paid for, so they will be leaving so Jungkook has to be there to run his company. 

Jungkook didn't want to leave Taehyung and he was worried that he wasn't gonna like him having to leave.  Jungkook decided that he was gonna talk to Taehyung today and tell him about having to go back to work. 

He had just got done cleaning up the dishes from breakfast and was heading back upstairs.  He got to their room and saw Taehyung sitting on their bed and thought to himself how lucky he is to have this beautiful person in his life.
Jungkook went and sat down by Taehyung and said, "Baby, we really need to talk about something."
Taehyung looked up at him and said, "O-Okay, did I do s-something wrong?  I'm s-sorry if I-I did..."
Jungkook interrupted him saying, "No baby, what are you talking about? You never do anything wrong, you are my Angel baby. What I need to talk to you about is that I have to start going back to work."
Taehyung felt his heart drop, he felt totally overwhelmed with feelings, he knew this day was coming.  He knew that Jungkook was gonna have to go back to work, it just came quicker than he thought.  He loves having him around and he does not want to be alone.  Taehyung quietly asked, "When?" Jungkook answered, "In two days."
Taehyung looked down and said, "That s-soon, So I w-will be here alone a-all day, and you c-come home really l-late.  When we m-met you were on your w-way home and y-you said you always g-go home that l-late."  Jungkook looked sad, he didn't want to leave Taehyung either.  He reached over and took Taehyung's hand in his and said, "I know that's how it was, but I will try really hard to come home earlier than that.  Now that I have someone very special to me to get home to, I don't want to leave you either baby."  Taehyung just kept looking down at his lap and at their intertwined hands, then he quietly said, "O-Okay, well I used t-to be a-alone all the t-time so I-I'll be f-fine." 

Jungkook- "No Baby, I don't want it to be like that. I want you to always feel taken care of, happy, and loved. I want to always keep that beautiful smile of yours on your beautiful face. I know this is upsetting you, I can tell because you are looking down, talking quietly, and you are stuttering more.  Baby, I want you to feel that you can tell me exactly how you are feeling.  I'm not gonna be angry with you at all.  You have a right to feel how you feel and I want you to tell me honestly so I can do what I can to fix it.  I want you to always feel safe and secure.  I love you so much baby!"  Taehyung looked up at Jungkook and said, "O-Okay, I'm scared about b-being alone, and really s-sad that you won't be r-right here with me.  I f-feel like I'm being a p-pussy and I don't w-want to be like that.  I'm a f-fucking man for f-fuck sake!"  Jungkook reached over and wrapped his arms around Taehyung and carefully pulled him onto his lap.  He kissed him and then said, "You are a strong man Tae, I have told you that.  You have been put through so much, and yet here you are smart and beautiful.  You are far from being a pussy, baby.  I don't want you to feel scared or sad, I'm sorry I have to go back to work.  Let's go to the mall and get you a phone and a tablet or whatever you want.  That we you can call me or video call me that way it's like I'm still right here."
Taehyung said, "I-It's okay, you d-don't have to d-do that.  I will b-be fine."  Jungkook said, "Please baby, I don't want you to be alone, but I have to work.  If you had a phone we could talk all the time while I'm gone."  Taehyung sighed and said, "W-We can go t-tomorrow then, I'm tired I-I'm gonna t-take a nap."  Taehyung crawled off of Jungkook's lap and laid down and covered up.
Jungkook frowned and said, "Do you want me to cuddle you while you take your nap?" Taehyung quietly answered, "N-No, it's okay I-I am just gonna s-sleep."