Chahat 8

Author's POV

It was finally that day, one of the most important days in an individual's life. It was the day where a girl's last name would be changed from her father's name to her husband's. The day where a man would be now considered taken. The day where 2 souls would be tied in a sacred bond.

The atmosphere was filled with immeasurable happiness, although the atmosphere also contained sparks of nervousness and those sparks belonged to none other than Hoorain. She was completely fine when she woke up in the morning but as time went on, her hands started getting cold out of nervousness.

It was a huge step in life for her. She knew she was not going to regret it, she couldn't afford to. In the storm of emotions, there was a huge part of her that was really happy about this marriage. Asfandyar was the perfect 'husband material', he was tall, handsome, rich, cared for her and was romantic.

Talking about Asfandyar, he was beyond ecstatic. He had waited for this day for more than 5 years and he wasn't known for being patient at all. It was the longest he had waited for something or rather someone.

Everyone was getting ready for the Nikkah, which was going to be held at a venue chosen by both sides. It was an indoor venue that really attracted one's attention.

 It was an indoor venue that really attracted one's attention

(A/N: These were inspos but you will see the actual venue in the pics that I thought of Hoorain & Asfandyar

(A/N: These were inspos but you will see the actual venue in the pics that I thought of Hoorain & Asfandyar.)

The event did not consist of much, it just involved the nikkah being read and then a photoshoot of the bride and groom while the guests had food served. The rukhsati was supposed to be held tomorrow so Hoorain would return to the Alam mansion after the event.

The event was supposed to end early so that everyone had time for tomorrow's event. Hoorain had just changed, she was in her room as the makeup artists were called at the mansion. She came out of her bathroom and was immediately hugged by Jaziba.

"You look drop dead gorgeous Mashallah." Jaziba said as soon as she pulled back from the hug. "Thanks yaar" Hoorain replied.

 "Thanks yaar" Hoorain replied