Chahat 12 (Last)

Dewana howa, mastana howa
Tere chahat mai kitna fasana howa
Tere ane ki khushbo , tere jane ka manzir
Tuje milna parega , ab zamana howa

_____________________________________

Author's POV

The honeymoon was nothing less than magical. The couple was now fully comfortable with each other. Overall, everything was perfect. Hoorain was now getting more used to physical affection while Asfandyar was on cloud 9 as he always imagined this. Life couldn't be any more perfect.

Hoorain and Asfandyar finally came back to Islamabad and were warmly greeted by their families. Raima kept passing cheeky glances towards her brother and sister-in-law trying to get them to spill some tea but one glare from Asfandyar was enough for her to stop her approach.

Hoorain was currently sitting in their room having a glass of mango juice which she has been drinking a lot these days while scrolling through her phone. Asfandyar entered, making Hoorain instinctively leave her phone and stand up to go greet him.

Asfandyar dropped his coat on the couch and hugged Hoorain, securing his hands on her waist as he pulled her in, smelling her hair. They stayed like that for quite a while, none of them wanting to pull away from the comfort provided.

"Aaj aap itni jaldi aa gaye?" Hoorain was surprised that he was home very early. He usually never comes back before 9pm. (You came home early today, is everything ok?)

"Kion? Meri begum ko acha nahi laga? Agr meri begum kehti hen to wapis chala jata hoon" Asfandyar teased her, faking to go away. Unfortunately, the big smile on his face gave everything away. (Why? My wife didn't like it? If my wife wants then I can go back.)

"Haan theek he. At least ghar mein thora sukoon to ho." Hoorain wasn't any less in the teasing, in fact she was all here for it. Her answer made Asfandyar raise his eyebrows, his eyes filled with amusement. (Yeah that's perfect. At least that way the house will be in peace.)

"Achaaaaaaaa. Mein abhi btata hoon ghar kese sukoon mein hota he." Asfandyar started tickling Hoorain as she tried avoiding him by running around the room. In the midst of this game of cat and mouse, Hoorain's knees bent and she fell on the bed with Asfandyar on top of her. The laughs in the room ceased, the two people binded by a holy ritual looking into each other's eyes, enjoying this moment. (Ohh realllllyyyyyyyyy. I'll tell you how the house is at peace.)

Asfandyar caressed her jaw with his thumb as he dipped his head down, meeting her lips with his. On instinct, Hoorain raised her head a little allowing him to devour her soft lips. The soft kiss ended as they heard Asfandyar's phone ring.

He sighed, really wanting to destroy his phone. Quickly giving one last peck on her lips, he got up to attend the call. Hoorain got up, fixing her dress and waiting for Asfandyar to end the call. She was placing his coat on the coat hanger when she felt a sharp pain in her pelvic area. (A/N: Pelvic area is where our bladder and uterus are. I'm not an expert in anatomy so I googled lol.)

She gasped and almost fell. Thankfully Asfandyar was near her and rushed to her aid. "Are you alright?" He asked worriedly, totally forgetting about the call. Hoorain gripped his arms for support and shut her eyes close trying to get rid of the pain.

"Yeah.. theek hoon." She reassured him as she sat down on the sofa. Asfandyar took the glass of water on his bedside and forwarded it to her. He dismissed the person on the phone and ended the call. (I'm ok)

He sat beside her, putting her hair back from her face. "Kia hua hai Ain? Theek ho?" He asked once again. Hoorain meekly nodded, moved with his concern. (What happened Ain? Are you ok?)