Junoon Prologue

(A/N: There a little game sort of at the end of this chapter relating to Chahat. Make sure to take part in it :))

 Make sure to take part in it :))

Zara Siddiqui

Salaar Hussain Sikander

جنون - Junoon : Madness, Insanity, Obsession

||Dil tumhara hai humesha tumhara hi hoga

Kon kehta he mujhe ishq dubara hoga||

PREVIEW:

"You won the bet, what do you want now?"  Zara said while rolling her eyes.

"Marry me. Mere sath shadi krlo." Salaar said in all seriousness. He had wanted to ask her for a long time now. 

"Urdu men batane ki zaroorat nahi thi, mujhe English aati he. Aur wese tum kitne maaze ke mazak krte ho." Zara said while laughing a little. She calmed down after realizing that Salaar was serious. (You didn't have to say it in Urdu too, I understand English just fine. And you make really good jokes sometimes.)

"I'm serious Zara." Salaar said taking strides towards her. She realized he was actually really serious. "Oh.."  Zara managed to get only that out of her mouth. She was confused and did not expect this. 

_________________________

WARNING:

I have no clue how unis work, so be aware about my lack of knowledge. Please be co-operative and point out mistakes or concerns. This story is a bit fast moving in my point of view. 

I don't own any poetry or pictures used in this book.

Thank you!

You may read ahead.

____________________________

GAME TIME:

This isn't really a game game but sort of a question.

Comment you favorite part from Chahat. You can either write a brief summary of the scene or just a dialogue and see how many people agree.