Chahat 9

Author's POV

After their little intimate moment, the earth moved fast and it was already another day. Unlike the previous day where everyone was nervous, today was a rather relaxed day. Mr. Alam was gloomy, the apple of his eye was leaving him to start a new life. He had woken up early to pray for her future and he later on went through the albums containing Hoorain's pictures when she was young. (A/N: This is so cliche.)

The day started with everyone waking up to the chirping of birds. Hoorain woke up earlier than usual. Last night was still stuck in her head, filling her stomach with butterflies whenever she remembered the feel of Asfandyar's lips on her neck. If he was this desperate when she wasn't even with him then she wondered what he would do tonight. The thought alone had her red.

Hoorain had her breakfast and was talking with Jaziba who was her bridesmaid when the makeup artist arrived and they started working on Hoorain. Her dress was already in her room and it was a dark red/maroon coloured dress. She had always loved old traditional types of dresses and this dress screamed that.

__________________

Asfandyar had slept a peaceful night. Although he wished for Hoorain to be with him, he convinced himself it was just this night, the next night he would not be alone anymore. His morning started just like any other, his mansion was decorated in bright lights that would shine at night reflecting on him and the love of his life.

He skipped gym today, he didn't feel like doing it and made his way down for breakfast. Downstairs he met with Bee jaan, who blessed him and started serving him his breakfast.

"Aur phir Asfandyar miyaan, khush hain aap?" Bee jaan teased him by shoving him a little. (So Mr. Asfandyar, are you happy?)

A smile broke out on Asfandyar's face, "Ap batayein Bee jaan. Aapko kya lagta he?" He continued this little teasing session. (You tell me Bee jaan. What do you think?)

"Hmm. Mujhe to taras he Hoorain bichari tum jese ke sath phas rahi he. Bichari bachi" Bee jaan made a sorrowful face when in reality she was really happy on the inside. A laugh broke out from her seeing the little look Asfandyar gave her. Just like that the morning started on a good note.(Hmm. I feel bad for Hoorain as she is stuck with someone like you. Poor girl.)

_____________________

Time skip to the event brought to you by the lovely readers <3

The venue was packed with guests ranging from close family and friends to business associates. The event had slowly started, although the stars of the evening were still missing. After all it was a desi wedding and desi weddings are incomplete without two things, a late barat and the gossip aunties.

Hoorain was in the bridal room of the venue upstairs, she was waiting for the barat to arrive. She had Jaziba with her who was constantly calling Aariz asking him where they were. The only response she got was "Aa rahe hein" and "Raste men hein". The venue wasn't even that far, one could go back and forth six times in the time they were taking.

Mr. and Mrs. Mir were already present, everyone was just waiting for Asfandyar. When they finally arrived, Hoorain had been shifted downstairs towards the stage. She looked enchanting. Asfandyar entered the venue beside his groomsmen and was swarmed with falling rose petals by the cousins and friends of the bride.

He parted from the people and looked at Hoorain. He was awestruck from her beauty. He knew red would look good on her but he didn't know she would look absolutely ravishing. Her nickname 'Hoor' was actually what she looked like. (A/N: She's a fictional character but I felt the need to say Mashallah.)