Junoon 7

DISCLAIMER: There might be some sensitive issues mentioned in this topic. I will not change those issues. However, this does not mean that I am promoting them. This is a work of fiction and my imagination is wild. I do not intend to change that.

Author's POV

Salaar's phone rang, waking him up from the best slumber he had gotten in his entire life. The reason for his peaceful slumber was none other than his precious love, Zara. Being disturbed by the sound of the annoying alarm, Zara had to open her eyes too.

As her eyes opened, the first thing that came into her view was a very structured and handsome face of her husband. Her husband, who was also staring at her. When Zara's eyes met Salaar's, she didn't waste a second to stand up.

The sudden jerk caused her to see dark spots and lose balance which Salaar fortunately helped her maintain by holding her hand. (A/N: Iron deficient people line up.)

"Tumhari tabiyat theek he?" Salaar asked with concern filled eyes. Zara just nodded her head not knowing what to say. Salaar relaxed while still holding her hand in his. (Are you okay?)

"Okay. Acha jaa ke tayar ho jao, mil kar nashta karte hen." Salaar said. (Okay. Go get ready, let's have breakfast together.)

"Theek he." Zara said but didn't move. Salaar got confused as to why she didn't get up only to look up and find Zara smiling at him. (Alright.)

Salaar gave her a questioning look and Zara just motioned to him with her eyes to look down. He looked down to see him still holding her hand. He immediately left her hand, clearing his throat and murmuring sorry.

Zara chuckled and got off the bed, leaving Salaar to wonder how beautiful Zara was. Once Zara entered the bathroom, he got off and gathered his clothes to get ready in the other room.

Before that, he messaged his made up family to arrive for breakfast. A rule that everyone was supposed to follow was having breakfast together. This rule was set by the one who owned the house, Salaar Hussain Sikander.

He never justified why he wanted it but he did and it was done. After Zara and Salaar were done dressing up, they went down from their room to the dining room.

Huzaifa, Mikael, Rayan and Raha were already seated and waiting for the food. Salaar went ahead and sat at the head chair with a spot vacant next to him for his queen, Zara. The carts started rolling into the room.

Zara however, didn't take a seat. Instead, she started helping the ladies that were serving the other. She took plates from the carts and placed them on the table in a manner that was accessible to everyone.

Everyone observed her being the responsible lady of the house. One observant however, had his heart filling with pride and experiencing even more love, if that was possible.

Only when everything was placed did Zara have a seat. She realized all the eyes on her once she looked up. Zara cocked an eyebrow in a questioning manner.

Salaar grabbed her hand from under the table to get her attention. Startled by the sudden action, Zara hit her hand against the table in an attempt to avoid the thing she didn't know of yet.

Once Salaar had the attention of a flushed Zara, he smiled and assured her that they weren't looking at her in a bad manner.

"Hum kisi ka intezar kar rahe hain kia?" Zara asked in a soft voice, confused as to why they were not eating. (Are we waiting for someone?)

"Nahi to." Replied Huzaifa, Salaar's brother. (Nope.)

"To phir khana kyun nahi kha rahe? Ese to thanda ho jaye ga." Zara asked in a matter-of-fact tone. As soon as she said that, she grabbed the hotpot (sort of a round bag that keeps the rotis/chapatis/tortillas hot) and started distributing the aaloo wale parathes (potato filled tortillas/rotis/chapatis) to everyone. (Then why are you not eating? It will get cold.)