Before we begin.

Hi, welcome to my Bucky Barnes story! This is just a warning of everything that will be in my story, so please acknowledge these warnings before continuing on. This story will contain mentions of blood and violence, typical Marvel stuff and my own additions to it. This story will contain mental health issues, reoccurring nightmares, swearing and self-esteem issues and talks of kidnapping and torture. I have made my own clothing templates for the story, if you don't like them, please don't comment about not liking them. This isn't about what you'd wear, I'm catering for how my character and how I picture her clothes.

Also, this story does not exactly follow the MCU timeline and may have some differences and things that may not happen in this universe will occur. Also, please know, I'm starting this in the 1940s, so Bucky hasn't been taken yet and things may not be the same as they were in the movies/show.

Finally, some terms may be different to what you use and I kindly ask of you to not 'correct' me. When I ask of this, it's for things like saying I'm wrong for saying a flashlight is a torch, I grew up calling it a torch and it's exactly the same thing.

Anyway, have a great day and night.