Cute

Bucky and Aurora had been dating for a fair while, it didn't take them long to get to that point, seeing as they've known each other forever, their relationship grew quickly as they already knew each other and didn't need to spend extra time on building that relationship. Even though Bucky knew it before, he found it hard to believe that Aurora didn't like being a bother, especially with him and anything that could aid her if she needed it. He learnt just how much Aurora put herself before others, he saw it while being with her more often and learnt the number of people that would take advantage of her kind heart.

Bucky was planning on taking her to his family home so she could meet his family again and get to know them all better. Aurora worked as a waitress, he'd seen her come back exhausted, emotional and all the passion taken out of her. The man came by to surprise her at work, and take her home earlier than normal as the brunette always seemed to be working overtime. He entered the store, a smile on his lips as he searched the room to see the girl that held his heart, his gentle smile soon turned into a frown to see the girl running around frantically to make sure everyone was happy.

He took a seat where he could watch her for a few moments, growing more worried as he saw what brought her down every day, Aurora had just finished placing things down for a customer, and went to walk away but was roughly grabbed by her wrist and pulled back to face an angry customer. Aurora gave a small smile to the man, holding back a whimper at the pressure that encased her wrist, Bucky watched angrily and got more distorted as she just took it.

"I asked for gravy on my chips but instead, you put it to the side! Look at this shake! It doesn't have a cherry with it and my shepherd's pie didn't come with any beans!" Bucky glared at the man as he could visibly see the grip tighten on Aurora's wrist, he watched as the girl smiled through her flinching, he knew that being shouted out brought her high levels of anxiety and all the other background noise on top of the shouting could make her very overwhelmed.

"I'm sorry, sir, I'll get you another plate. I'll just take this one back, please, just let me go first." Bucky was already making his way over to stop what was happening but it escalated pretty quickly. The customer Aurora was dealing with threw the shake onto her face, then shoved the plate of perfectly good food onto her chest.

"Look what you did, you better clean that up, here... I'll help" He grabbed two different plates, and threw them on the ground to make a mess with more food. As the man stood up, Bucky took a step in front of his girlfriend, protecting her from the customer and once he surveyed the situation he took Aurora to the small back room and cupped her face gently in his hands.

"Are you alright? Let me look at your wrist." Bucky tenderly grabbed her injured wrist and sighed as he saw the discolouration of her skin. Aurora rested her wrist by her side, glanced to her feet and then her head shot back up to stare at him.

"I'll kill him." Aurora shook her head, rested her hand on his face and gave him a gentle smile. Bucky frowned at the look in her eyes, Aurora took a deep breath and came to the conclusion on how to word her next few words.

"I get it all the time, Buck, these people like treating the staff horribly because we're beneath them. There's not much I can do." Bucky listened carefully, finding her words true but horrible knowing it was the truth and that people had been doing this to her constantly. He grabbed her bag, handed it to her and pointed to the crappy little shower.

"Clean yourself up, get this gunk out of your hair, then you can quit your job here and get one somewhere better where the customers don't treat you like that. Doll, I hate seeing all that joy sucked out of you, I worry about what happens to you while you're here and you always look so tired." Aurora grabbed her bag, smiled softly at Bucky and moved to get into the shower.

"I know Bucky, it's just I need money to stay at my home and I have to stay here to keep the money coming in." Bucky sat down on the stool as she locked the door to the shower and started showering. Bucky grinned as she started humming a song, the same song, always on her mind but he loved it and adored her.

"What if you move in with me?" The humming came to a stop, he feared for a moment as he just heard the running water and no sounds come from the girl.

"Are you sure? James, I couldn't do that to you, I couldn't be a burden." He scoffed, not knowing what he was expecting but he knew that this was more than likely going to pop up, this girl already had a grasp on his heart and he hated how this is how she felt and that she didn't want to be a bother to him.

"Aurora, you wouldn't be a bother at all, why would you ask that?" He heard the girl take a deep breath, the water continued to fill the silence and he waited patiently for her answer.

"You know me, I don't like getting in the way and I don't want to make you feel you have to do more than you already have to do. Buck, what if you get sick of me? What if you don't like me anymore?" Bucky had to laugh, he couldn't help it, it just started happening and he felt bad for the girl and the thoughts that took a hold of her mind.

"Doll, I've known you for 21 years, and for those 21 years I've never been sick of you once, Ro... know that I'll always be with you, no matter what. You'll always be my soft spot and I'll always hold you close to my heart." Aurora smiled gently, she finished showering and dried off then dressed before stepping out. Bucky startled her by grabbing her hands, he kissed each hand delicately, staring lovingly into her eyes and making sure that he saw the blush that formed in her cheeks.

"Move in with me, doll." The brunette nodded, grinning as his face lit up with joy, he tossed her old work clothes to the side and took her hand running out with her to leave the hell hole behind. The girl cheered as she ran out with Bucky, they ran past a crowd of people and slowed down as they entered a less crowded place.

Bucky rested his hands on her hips, she placed her hands on his chest and giggled as he performed an Eskimo kiss, it was their thing, Bucky would show his affection at the moment by rubbing his nose against hers. He didn't want to push her boundaries by stealing a kiss and wanted it to be special not rushed.

"So what do you have planned for me?" She whispered, he turned her hands over and over again. Giving her a dashing smile, Aurora giggled at the small action. He hummed briefly, watching for a few moments and finally answered.

"Taking you to my place so you can meet my family again, you've only met them once, so I just think that it would be nice if they can see who I'm dating. The girl who has my heart." Aurora giggled happily as he cupped her face in his hands, Bucky wrapped an arm around her waist walking with her to start making their way to where the majority of his family was.