Death

Bucky stared at her in shock at the answer she gave him, Bucky clenched his jaw, struggling to actually shoot her and pull the trigger. Aurora blinked and he was directly in front of her, he kicked her in the stomach, causing her to fall and hit the floor, hitting her head on a rail as she collapsed to the ground.

Aurora came to once she felt a body slam into her body, Bucky had been kicked into her and quickly pushed himself off of her, she whimpered at the pain that lingered once she woke up and grunted at the boot to her chest she got as Bucky pushed himself up. The girl struggled to stand back up, her head spun from the concussion she was suffering once she hit her head, she threw the earpiece out of her ear, not wanting to hear the conversation taking place, her head ached and the echos of the bullets being fired didn't help with that pain.

She grabbed her gun back out, covering Steve as best as she could as she fired at Bucky, the girl threw the empty gun once she ran out of bullets towards Bucky's head. She jumped off the platform charging at Bucky to get him to stop firing at Steve, the soldier stared at her as she held his metal arm down with her magic, he kicked her legs out from underneath her and placed a foot on her chest to prevent her from moving and held the gun at her once more.

"Do it. Kill me. You can do it." Bucky couldn't pull the trigger, the Winter Soldier side of him really wanted to shoot her, really wanted to kill her but the side that loved her was stronger and couldn't let the soldier kill the girl.

"You can't do it, can you? That's okay, it tells me that the man I love is still there. Bucky, I know you're still in there, please, I need you."

"I'm not Bucky! That is not my name, I am not the man you love! That is not who I am!" Aurora spluttered out blood as he punched her in the face. She glared at him with a frown, spitting the blood out and continued to stare at him.

"I may not be able to kill you, but I can sure as hell hurt you enough so you're damaged enough so you die on your own terms." Aurora kneed him in the groin, choking as he flipped her over by wrapping his hand around her throat and flipping her over so she hit face-planted on the glass. The girl screamed as her body started falling through the glass, Bucky grabbed her by her ankle and dragged her back up, flinging her in the air so she was away from the hole that her body made in the glass,

Bucky kept firing at Steve who was struggling to get back up to the platform, she tried making her way over to him, yet Bucky grabbed her by her arms, twisting them behind her back and kicking her around so she would struggle to find the strength to get back up. The soldier ran back over to her and started sparring with her and the Soldier side of him forgot how good she was a hand-to-hand combat. The brunettes fought, breaking panels underneath them, giving Steve the advantage he needed to get them to stop Hydra's plans.

Aurora fell down to the glass once again, Bucky threw punches to her face, kicking her sides and held her down so she couldn't escape. The girl chuckled sadly as he brought the gun back at her, shooting her in the shoulder and then crouched down to shoot her in the face, the girl smiled slightly as he kept a hand on her chest so she couldn't sit forward, her face was covered in blood, he didn't know what her distinguishing features were anymore, she was that bloody and bruised.

"It's okay, Bucky, I don't mind dying like this, I don't mind dying at your hands... I get to die happy knowing that the man I love was with me and that you get to be the last person I'll see before I die. I'll die happy, not many get to die happy." Aurora whispered, clenching up as Bucky's hand trailed to her throat, his hand already left a dirty mark and her voice was hoarse and broken.

Bucky held the necklace in his hand, leaving it wrapped around her neck and opened it to see what was inside. He closed it back up once he saw the pictures, he stared at the girl broken and looked appalled at his own actions.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, they're making me hurt you... I can't stop. They did something to me." Aurora reached up, placing a shaky hand on his face and cupped his cheek slightly, delicately caressing the area under his eye with her thumb.

"I forgive you, I know you would never hurt me, this isn't you, I forgive you... I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid of you and I'm not afraid to die. Just stay with me, stay with me before you go, just until I close my eyes." Bucky grabbed her hand, and he watched her for a few moments, finding it physically impossible to leave her, did he really just kill her? Did he just kill the one good thing in his life? Did he really just lose the one thing that kept him fighting against Hydra?

"I love you, Bucky... I love you." She whispered, her eyes fluttering shut as she passed out due to the injuries she sustained, Bucked checked her pulse, and he took a breath and was glad to know she wasn't dead yet, though he knew she'd die any second if she didn't get help anytime soon.

Bucky took a shot at Steve, getting him in the stomach and looked at how to get to the top the quickest way possible. Steve glanced down at the girl, sighing as she saw her body and hoped that she wasn't dead but needed to get down to help her if he got them to do what he wanted to do.

Steve ordered them to fire at the building, Bucky shouted as he was held down by a pilar, one also fell on top of the girl, who knows what that would be doing to her and her body, he screamed and shouted as he tried pushing it off his body, the building was collapsing the super soldiers still at least had a chance of survival, there was no way that Aurora had a chance.