Chapter 1

On a very cold snowy morning when Louise had to walk to school with Logan unfortanly Logan had to walk her to school after pulling a horrible prank on her. He hates it but it's definitely a good punishment. "Walking in the snow sucks" Louise mumbled feeling the cold ice enter her boot. "Yep" Logan said dragging out the p he was annoyed he had to walk this brat to school.

They kept walking though never slowing down as though if they did they might not make it on time. It was going ok until they walked on a patch of snow. It started to crack as it was braking. They ran but it only made it worse. Louise just kept running, never slowing down until she fell in something she screamed. Everything went black as she fell further and further into the patch of snow she thought she was dreaming only to reallize this wasn't snow it was metal she was in a well. She finally hit the ground with a thud and her back hurt instantly. She was scared and cold and alone or so she thought not even a second later Logan fell in he was screaming and fell right on top of Louise he couldn't move and neither could Louise they were stuck with no body movement and no way to call for help. "Louise-Louise you ok?" Logan asked a hint of concern in his voice which shocked Louise. "No, my back hurts bad." She muttered annoyed of course she wasn't ok she just fell down a well. "We need to get out of here, but I don't have a phone. My bag fell when we were running." Logan said his voice sounded shaky. It sure was cold down here you could see your breath as you talked Louise and Logan both had on coats but they weren't really keeping them warm. "Should we try screaming, maybe someone will hear us?" Louise asked she wanted to see his opinion about this before she wasted her voice. "No, we should save our voices. The snow gets plowed in 30 minutes after that my mom has a tracker on my phone. When she finds out I'm not in school she'll check it and come here the wells uncovered she'll put two and two together hopefully." "You really think your mom will come and save us. The well could be uncovered for any reason. Why would she think you fell in the well Logan?" "Trust me she always thinks the worst she'll check we'll scream!" "We can't even see light from down here. How do you think she'll hear us?" "We can't see light because of the snow Louise once it's gone we will be able to see a little hopefully." Louise wanted to say this idea would never work but was just in too much pain to argue with Logan about this she hoped for her sake and his sake Logan was right. She could tell the next 25 minutes would be shared in comfortable silence as the too young kids caught up on sleep as a way to not be awake in this cold dark scary place. She didn't know how everything was going to play out. She hoped she would get out soon and run with her friends at school. She knew they would probably have to go to the hospital but she tried not to think about that at all. The thought of a hospital scared her but not as much as this well did. She gave up on thinking and went to sleep hoping and waiting that soon someone would find them. Meanwhile Logan was half asleep thinking about if his idea would work or not. He honestly didn't know he knew one thing for sure though he had to get some sleep it would be a long morning if he didn't sleep it was cold and a rough condidition  to sleep in but it was either this or no sleep at all he would rather  have a little sleep then none and soon he drifted off peacefully into a deep slumbur waiting to hear the snow plowing truck.

________________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter will be posted on Tuesday 11/2/22

I know I'm posting this chapter earlier  but sense it was the interduction this was all I could save please don't think I will upload on Wednesdays.