Chapter 12

2 hours in:: At this point the hole was almost ready. They had 4 shovels full of dirt to get before it was official that the kids would be out. "John dig these shovels get 'em done and fast I called the metalsmith he'll be here in 10 minutes." John listened and didn't even question it. He started digging as fast as he could and within the next 3 minutes it was ready the men couldn't be more happy.

Linda knew within the next 5 minutes that her child would be out and that couldn't make her more happy but she also knew there was indeed a lot of risk in between getting Logan and Louise out without hurting anyone and Linda had no clue on what to say to that.

Once the metalsmith arrived his welcoming was short as John told him to get in the hole before the dirt closed in more of course the man listened and when he went in and cut through the metal he couldn't believe it he could see a red shirt. He made sure to radio it in before he finally cut more to the point he knew the rescue could proceed. He tugged on the rope 2 times before rationing it in and getting pulled up out of the well and then came the tricky part of the real rescue.

3 officers were gathered around the hole as around 42 were shoving cameras and people away from the scene then 5 rescuers went down in the well prepared to get the kid out as an ambulance truck was waiting right outside with Logans family in it just waiting for the child to come out as a 2 guys held a stretcher outside the well to hold Logan up. The moment the men got there they started to very carefully pull Logan out. 1 rescuer held Logan's head while 2 others helped get his body out as another one was shining a flashlight and one was connected to the rope ready to bring Logan up. The rescuer reached his hand in the opening grabbing Logan out very slowly within the next 2 minutes he was out of the well then the rescuer carried Logan over to the men before he was gently lifted up by the second he was up he was put on a stretcher and carried to the ambulance before a word could come out of his mouth.

The would have to wait for the signal to start the rescue on Louise but after 3 minutes it was confirmed that they could they did the same thing with Logan accept the officers couldn't keep the cameras back Louise was shown coming out of the well and being put in an ambulance but that's when the family's would have no idea about the struggles they would soon face due to the kids falling down the well.

____________________________________________________________________________

Note:::Like I stated before the sequel to this story about the kids recovery will have its schedule up tomorrow so make sure to follow that if you would like to complete the story.