Chapter 2

As the day got colder and the plows ran through Cynthia never did show it had been an hour Louise assumed but finally the streets were getting busy enough to start screaming. They had been screaming for a while their throat hurt but it would be worth getting out of here is all Louise could think. As the people walked by and a lot of screaming finally one woman stopped now was their chance. They counted to three as they screamed as loud as they could. The woman turned back and looked very concerned as she stared down the deep scary well with children screaming. The police were called immediately secretly they knew it would take forever to get out but it was a step closer. Within ten minutes the police arrived from here the process started When Linda got the call she had no idea on what to do. Her daughter was trapped in a well while it was 21 degrees outside. "Hello ma'am we understand your concern but as of right now it would be best if you go wait by Mrs. Bush while we try to handle things ourselves." "No, I wanna talk to her. She's probably scared and lonely and she's stuck with her bully for crying out loud! She needs me." "We can't let you we don't know how far down in the well they are or anything. We need to figure these things out before you can do anything." The officer said Linda could tell he wasn't giving up so she went and sat by Cynthia god she hated this. "How did this happen!?" she asked Cynthia she could tell she knew something they talked to her when they had time Linda came down to late god why couldn't she have answered the phone sooner? "I guess they were walking and the well lid broke due to someone replacing it with cardboard they fell in and now were here." Cynthia hated this her little boy was stuck in well and god knows how long until he got out.

                  Hours had past since then Linda and Bob and Tina and Gene had gathered there they finally got someone to measure this well to see what they were dealing with. "It's 115 feet Their lucky sense it got narrow as you go down it saved them." "1-115?? How will you guys get them out?!?!"