Chapter 7

The mission had not settled down. It was midnight by the time the team stopped. Louise fell asleep without warning not wanting to wake up just to be stuck in a well she knew she wouldn't get out tomorrow but still she knew Logan would and that meant at least one of them got to get out.

At 8 A.M the mission started up again the operators went back to digging the hole to get into the well it was the only way to get both kids out at once he had had a horrible dream that the little girl died waiting in the dark freezing well and when he got to her she was cold with dirt and scratches and blood...the sight made him sick. He knew after that he would have to get her out today along with the boy. It was 38 degrees there he knew with the mass of the kids they had 4 days before their body couldn't handle it and they had already been in there for 3 days at this point. Once officer Bill told Louise and Logan the news they couldn't believe it.

The hole was slowly but surely getting bigger and bigger Louise couldn't wait to get out. Her parents had been here for around 15 minutes and just heard the news. They were ecstatic. They tried to talk to Louise but she barely answered her body had grown weaker as the day carried on Logan looked at her, the dim lighting showing just barely how pale her face was. He knew she wouldn't survive much longer so he covered her up with his blanket barely leaving any on himself Louise could only smile at this gesture she was too exhausted to talk.

Linda heard her daughter's voice and knew she wasn't doing well. She sounded horrible as if she couldn't breathe. It scared Linda a lot. This made her second guess her decision on allowing all these people to be here she wants to see her daughter without a thousand people filming her she knows these people should leave but at the same time she couldn't really drive them all away. She knew they would be here till Louise got out.

_________________________________________________________________________Note: Sorry for not posting Tuesday. I had something very important come up so I thought I would make sure to post on Thursday.