Episode 3 - Trapped in a Cycle of Pain

Please leave comments and votes to show support 💜

It was a mistake coming back here. You should have known better than to come back to this freakin place. But you were curious, you wanted to believe that things could have changed. That maybe he had changed.

You should have known better.

You saw him standing there, leaning against the wall, smoking a cigarette. Seeing him sent a wave of dread crashing over you, memories of what he had done, what he had made you do.

You wanted to run, to get as far away from him as possible. But you were frozen, rooted to the spot. He looked up then, and met your eyes. And you knew that it was too late, you should have run when you had the chance.
He straightened up then, and started walking towards you. You tried to back away, but your feet wouldn't move.

He stopped in front of you, leaning down so that his face was level with yours. You could feel his breath on your skin, smell the tobacco on his breath. He grinned then, a sickening, predatory grin.

"I thought you wouldn't come back", he said, his voice low and dangerous. "I've been waiting for you".

You tried to scream, but no sound would come out. You were paralyzed by fear.

You :
I'll pay the money Back

A Condescending laughter filled up your ears. " oh, you'll have to pay the money..with interest of course", Yoongi's said with a devilish smirk.

Yoongi :
But it isn't just about the money, is it?

He reached out then, and brushed his fingers against your cheek. You flinched away from his touch, but he grabbed your chin, forcing you to look at him.

You reached into your pocket and drew out a knife, which you then grazed against his arm. Even though his arm was slightly hurt and bleeding, he only smirked. He found your actions to be really amusing.

He pulled back his arm, as it bled. "Aw, would you look at that," he said, taunting you. "Where did that innocent, naive little girl go?"

"But then again, isn't it all an act?" he continued, his voice dripping with venom. "You've always been this cunning, haven't you?