Episode 10 - Still Hiding Behind the Wall

Teaser

" you shouldn't be so fearless y/n," his voice echoed in your ear

" you shouldn't be so fearless y/n," his voice echoed in your ear. You jump, not expecting him to be so close, his aura suddenly turning ominous as he towers over you. His hands reach out, as if to protect you from some danger. "you really need to watch yourself."

" what if you end up witnessing something you're not meant to?" his voice takes on a more menacing tone as he watches you closely, his fingers gripping your wrists. You stare at the him as you try to back away his touch. He truly seemed intimidating even with that smirk.

" like you smuggling dr^gs? " you retort, glaring at him as he gives you an incredulous look. His eyes darken and his expression softens just slightly. " you know, you should be more careful," he says as he steps closer, placing a hand on your shoulder.

" it wouldn't be hard to make a nobody like you disaappear," the words tumble out of his mouth, like they were only meant to be heard by you. You stare at him in shock. His grip on your wrist tightened and his features took on a darker tone, making you feel as though you were surrounded by death.

He was serious. He wasn't joking around. You stand there frozen for a moment, until he leans closer, his breath warm against your ear. " you made a good decision to stay away from Jungkook, " he whispers, his voice cold as ice. " Make sure it's stays that way," his piercing stare is enough to send chills down your spine.

" staying together will only bring chaos. You know that, don't you?" he sounds slightly exasperated as he moves away from you. " don't follow people like me carelessly. I'm just an envolpe addict who wanted to get my fix."

You give him a wary look, seeing how his mask has slipped again, revealing the side of him that was rarely ever seen. You felt like you finally able to breath as he left your side. But your body still trembled as he moved away from you.