Episode 11 - Letting Go

"So, what do you know about Y/N?" Jungkook asked, his voice filled with a mix of curiosity and concern

Keith chuckled on the other end of the line. "Ah, Y/N, the feisty one. I must say, she's quite the interesting character. But if you're looking for her backstory, I can give you a glimpse."

Jungkook leaned forward, his heart pounding in his chest. He needed to know, needed to understand the reasons behind Y/N's guarded demeanor.

"Her father," Keith continued, "he took some third-party loans to treat her mother's illness. Unfortunately, her mother didn't make it, and her father couldn't pay back the money."

Jungkook's grip on the phone tightened. The weight of the revelation hit him hard, stirring up a storm of emotions within him. Guilt washed over him like a tidal wave as he realized that he hadn't once considered the pain and struggle Y/N had endured.

"Her father... he ran away, leaving Y/N and her sister all alone," Keith added, his tone devoid of sympathy. "That's when Yoongi, your dear friend and tormentor, entered the picture.

" He took a liking to her, as you can imagine, but we all know Yoongi's dubious character. She became his plaything, at least until she stole money and ran away."

Jungkook's fists clenched, his jaw tightening with anger. The mere thought of Yoongi's predatory behavior toward Y/N sent a surge of unexplained rage coursing through his veins. He couldn't bear to think of her suffering, her desperate escape from a life of torment.

"Why do you want to know so much about her?" Keith's voice interrupted Jungkook's thoughts. "I hope you're not getting yourself involved, Jungkook. Yoongi has declared that she's his, and he's not one to back down. When he becomes obsessive, he gets out of control."

A growl escaped Jungkook's lips as his protective instincts kicked in. "She's nobody's," he spat, his voice laced with determination. "And I don't care what Yoongi thinks. I need to know where he was last seen."

Keith sighed on the other end of the line, sensing Jungkook's unwavering resolve. "Last I heard, he was seen around Y/N's place," Keith admitted cautiously. "Probably there to collect money, and he was drunk. Jungkook, be careful. Yoongi is unpredictable."

Fear and protectiveness surged within Jungkook like a tidal wave. He had never felt such a rush of emotions before, the overwhelming need to ensure Y/N's safety and well-being. Without a second thought, he grabbed his keys and rushed out of his apartment, heart pounding in his chest.

As he revved his motorcycle's engine and sped through the streets, his mind raced with thoughts of Y/N. He couldn't bear the idea of anything happening to her, of her enduring another moment of pain or fear. It was a foreign feeling for him, caring so deeply for someone, but it consumed him entirely.

Finally, he arrived at her place, a sense of urgency propelling him forward. And then, he heard it - a blood-curdling scream emanating from the door. Without hesitation, he sprinted toward the sound, his normally cautious nature overridden by an unexplainable fear.