Episode 6 - Dreams of a Love That Will Never Bloom

Please leave comments and votes to show support 💜

The movie begins. you sit there awkwardly not knowing what to say, staring at the screen. Jin is also quiet, his gaze focused on the movie. The light from the screen spills over your fingers as you rest them in your lap. You keep looking at him out of the corner of your eye. You can't help but notice his muscular body.

He is so good looking. His hair is perfectly tussled, his jaw line is sharp. He looks really hot. And the fact that you're sitting next to him only amplifies the effect. His leg brushes against yours every so often. Your eyes linger on his fingers as they caress your knee.

After a few minutes of watching the movie, Jin looks at you, his dark eyes searching your face. You feel as if he's trying to read your mind. But he just smiles and goes back to watching the movie. He squeezes your knee gently and your breath hitches in your throat. You purse your lips shyly. Is this what Jungkook meant?

Your head turns back to the screen when the credits start rolling. Jin sits up straight and begins fiddling with his phone. You glance at him to find him smiling at you. You look down at your hand as your fingers run across your palms. What just happened? He looked so happy to see me here, like it was the best thing that could happen to him. You smile softly at the memory.

You flinch when is fingers slide across your palm, his thumb tracing over your knuckles. Your stomach flutters at the gentle touch.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

You try to focus on the movie but your eyes are drawn to Jin's touch. It sends an electric sensation through you. What is happening?

You glance at him once against and this time he is staring back at you. His eyes hooded, lips apart. You freeze when he slowly leans in, his lips barely touching yours.