Episode 19- The Plan

The dimly lit room spun as you tried to make sense of the disorienting situation. Taehyung's stoic expression sent shivers down your spine, and panic clawed its way up from the pit of your stomach.

What did this man want from you? Was he here to harm you, or was there some twisted alliance forming between the Pheonixes and the Serpents?

Before you could gather your wits, Jimin's voice cut through the heavy silence, a mix of surprise and accusation woven into his words. "Who told you to knock her off?" Your eyes darted towards the shadows, and there he was-Jimin

Taehyung's response hung in the air, a blade cutting through the tension. "She was too fast."

Confusion and fear danced across your face as you struggled to piece together the fragments of this unsettling puzzle. Taehyung, representing the Pheonixes, and Jimin, a known member of the Serpents-what could possibly bring these two sworn enemies together?

Frustration welled up, and you grunted, trying to free yourself from the confining ropes. You directed your questions at Jimin, demanding to know what was happening and if Jungkook was safe.

You couldn't shake the worry that something terrible had befallen him.

Jimin knelt down beside you, his expression a mix of concern and reassurance. "Calm down," he urged. But your mind was a storm of emotions, and you continued to thrash against the restraints. The desperation to find Jungkook and unravel the truth fueled your actions.

Finally, Jimin, his voice steady, asked you to calm down once more. Reluctantly, you stopped struggling, catching your breath. You fired questions at him, demanding to know Jungkook's whereabouts and the truth behind the rumors of his allegiance.

"Jungkook is safe, and he turned himself in as a witness to the police," he admitted.

Your eyes widened, disbelief and shock washing over you. The police, an entity you considered untrustworthy, now held Jungkook in their custody. The realization hit you hard, and you couldn't fathom why he would take such a risk.

Your voice trembled as you questioned Jimin, "Why? Why would he do that, and why did he leave?" The room echoed with the weight of unanswered questions, leaving you suspended in a sea of uncertainty.

"He had no choice," Jimin said, a sigh escaping his lips. "Jungkook briefly got out of the house to get some essentials, but he spotted some members of the Serpents loitering around. Going back wasn't an option, so he called me and asked me to keep you safe."

Your mind whirred with questions, and fear wrapped around your chest like a vice. "Why? Why is he turning himself in?" you asked, your voice shaking.

"Because if they got to you, we don't know what they could have done to you. And, they might use you against Jungkook."

Jimin continued, "But because I couldn't get to you in time, I asked Taehyung to do so." He shot a glare at Taehyung, the intensity of it slicing through the air. "I didn't know he'd treat you like that."

Taehyung, seemingly unfazed by Jimin's glare, raised his hand dismissively. "She's too shifty. I couldn't take any chances. She might have escaped or stabbed me," he scoffed, a wry smirk playing on his lips.

Anger bubbled within you, and you opened your mouth to fire back with a barrage of questions. However, Jimin, sensing your unrest, placed a firm hand on your shoulder, halting your words.

"You need to understand what we're doing first," he said, his tone urging you to temper your emotions. The room seemed to constrict around you, the weight of the unknown pressing down.