Episode 9 - A Cry for Help

*Teaser*

**

You stand frozen in place as your gaze falls upon Jungkook sitting at a table, surrounded by unfamiliar faces. His face was twisted into a frown as he spoke with his companions. Your heart sinks as a chill rushes through your veins.

You can feel the churning of your stomach as you take unsteady steps towards his table. You can feel his eyes on you as you draw nearer, but you keep your expression neutral. You steel yourself and clear your throat before speaking.

"Excuse me," you start, your voice barely a whisper. "Do you need anything else?" You take a deep breath as you wait for their answer, feeling as if the room had dropped a few degrees

You unconsciously pull down your short skirt, hating the fact that he has seen you in this pathetic state. You wonder what was going through his head as he watched you in a place like this. Shame and humiliation wash over you;

You feel your cheeks flush as you remember the way he looked at you, a mixture of pity and disgust dripping from his gaze. You clench your fists and hope that you can somehow run away from this moment, this place, and the sad truth that he now knows about you.

He stares at you for what feels like an eternity, his eyes wide and glassy. You can't seem to find it in you to hold his gaze, as the people around him start ordering drinks. A wave of unfamiliarity washes over you, as you notice a woman beside Jungkook, her hand on his thigh.

It almost felt as though he was a total stranger to you, a man you would have avoided if not for that fateful night when you found him unconscious and wounded. You quickly buried the strange feeling, focusing instead on the orders you had to take.

You can't help but look up, flinching when you find him staring back at you with a piercing gaze.You feel a surge of embarrassment as you feel your hand trembling ever so slightly, causing the liquid in your glass to slosh over the edges, wetting your hand.

You try your best to ignore it, but you can't help but feel like this situation is a reflection of your current state of mind. You can't help but feel exposed and vulnerable, as if your innermost thoughts and feelings are out in the open for everyone to see.

You didn't want him to see you like this. The only thing you wanted was for this day to be over, so you could go home, away from his gaze, away from the humiliation. "I'll be right back," you mumble to the group, quickly walking away from their table, leaving behind a stunned-looking Jungkook.

You huff out air, taking a deep breath as you approach the counter. So many thoughts running through your head, why did you have to run into him? How much worse could this day possibly get? You try to take a few calming breaths, but your heart is still pounding inside your chest as you wait for the clock to finally tick to the end of the day

You hear a man call you in a slur, clearly drunk. He doesn't give out any orders and instead just looks at you with a smirk on his face. You recognize him immediately. It's the same man who had caused a lot of trouble few days ago and was blacklisted from the bar. He was asked to leave, but here he is again, smirking like he owns the place

"Sir?" You question him again, a little bit louder this time. You look up and see him leering at you, his eyes roaming up and down your body. You feel a rush of anger that quickly turns to fear as you look around to find the bodyguard who had blacklisted him earlier.He stares back at you, a smug smile playing on his lips as he watches your reaction.

" Hey honey, how much do you come for?" he asks, his eyes trailing from your face to your chest and then moving lower. You cringe and turn away, hoping to avoid any further unwanted attention. Where is that damn bodyguard when you need him.

You gasp as you felt him slap your butt, sending a jolt of pain through your body. You glare at him, caught off guard. Unable to bear anymore humiliation, you clench your fist and hit him hard on his cheek. He stumbles back, rubbing his jaw as he looks at you.

A crowd forms around you, watching the scene unfold. The man growls and lunges for you, grabbing your arm and pulling you close. You kick him, causing him to stumble back and curse out loud.

You clench your fist, until you felt a man looming in front of you. Jeon Jungkook. He raised his arm and delivered a powerful punch to the man's face, the force of the blow sending him crashing to the ground. His eyes rolled back in his head as unconsciousness overtook him

His friends come to his defense, but Jungkook pushes them back, throwing a hard punch to the chest of one man, knocking him back and sending him to the ground. With an enraged look in his eyes, Jungkook kicks another man right in the side of the head, sending him sprawling to the ground.

You hear people start to whisper his name as if they knew exactly who he was, and what he was capable of. No one dared to approach him, afraid of what might happen if they did. He had a menacing presence and the air was thick with tension.

The whole bar goes dead silent as everyone watches the altercation. Even though Jungkook is clearly angry, there's a hint of satisfaction in the corner of his eyes as he glares at the man who just tried to assault you. His friends were cowering, not wanting to make the wrong move.

Jungkook strode away from the scene, leaving destruction in his wake. You feel the blood drain from your face as he approaches you, his expression cold and harsh

You feel a wave of nervousness wash over you as he stands before you, his eyes piercing, filled with anger and contempt. He grabs your wrist, pulling you out of the place.

You find yourself being slammed against the wall, his arms pinned around you. You flinch from the sensation of his rough touch, trying to pry off his hand. "Don't you fu*king dare," he says, his voice low and menacing.

You feel your heart beating wildly as you try to catch your breath. You don't know what to say or do. You feel as if you are drowning in your own emotions, unable to breathe as he holds you against the wall.

" is this why you wanted to learn how to fight? So that you could work in a shitty bar where you'll be constantly degraded?" His eyes bore into yours. " How pathetic" he growls, his tone filled with disdain and disbelief. You push him away, anger pouring through you as you watch him stumble backwards.

"Just ignore me then!" You let out a yell, your voice quivering. "Can my life get any worse?!" , You cry out, salty tears running down your flushed cheeks, searching for an answer that was never there. You can't help but to feel like everything is hopeless and useless, a never-ending cycle of misery

"GO AWAY!" you scream, desperation and anger in your voice. You couldn't hold it in anymore; the fear and frustration had been building up for days and had finally reached its peak. You gasp for breath, your chest heaving, your body shaking uncontrollably as you grip the edge of the rail.

You close your eyes and take deep breaths, trying to calm yourself down. But it's no use - it was a full-blown panic attack. Tears spring to your eyes and you sink to the floor, feeling defeated. You try to take slow, deep breaths but the panic lingers, refusing to let go.