Episode 14 - A Fire of Renewal

You stepped into the dimly lit salon, the scent of hair products and chemicals filling the air

You stepped into the dimly lit salon, the scent of hair products and chemicals filling the air. The flickering fluorescent lights cast an eerie glow over the space, adding to the ambiance of secrecy and mystery. As your eyes adjusted to the dimness, you noticed a blond woman standing behind the counter, her demeanor exuding a sense of edginess.

With a nonchalant chew of her gum, she looked you up and down before asking, "What do you want?" Her voice had a tinge of indifference, as if she had seen it all before. But her eyes sparkled with mischief, as if she anticipated something interesting from you.

You met her gaze, your voice steady as you replied, "I want something bold. Fiery red." A hint of determination resonated in your tone, a reflection of your resolve to transform yourself and blend in more easily with the crowd.

A smirk formed on the woman's lips, revealing a glimpse of her rebellious nature.

As you stand before the mirror, the reflection staring back at you is a stranger. The fire red hair cascades around your face, a stark contrast to the person you once were. A mix of excitement and trepidation churns in the pit of your stomach, as you realize that this transformation runs deeper than the physical realm.

Leaving the salon, you head towards the piercing shop, the anticipation building in your chest. The piercing artist greets you with a warm smile, the sound of needles and metal clinking filling the air.

"where do you want the piecing to be?"

"lips"

As the needle punctures your flesh, you grit your teeth against the pain, knowing that each step you take is a step closer to the freedom you seek.

***

In the span of two weeks, you immerse yourself in a whirlwind of activities, all geared towards gathering information and strategizing to bring down "The Serpents." The name of the organisation Jungkook was entangled with.

With fiery red hair and a new lip piercing adorning your transformed appearance, you feel a renewed sense of purpose and determination. Each day is filled with calculated actions and observations as you navigate the dangerous underbelly of the city.