Erry.

Jamaica

You ever feel like someone is watching you? Like no matter where you went, it was this uneasy feeling, you knew deep down in your gut that there were a pair of eyes that wasn't supposed to be around? I constantly feel like I have to watch over my shoulders, that I have to be more... aware than usual. At first I tried to pretend that it was my imagination,  that I was delusional.  That was until I started to get the notes. The notes from this... stalker.

Whoever this person was, has been watching me for a long time. Longer than when I was actually aware. Even when I try to change up my routine and how I go places,  it's like this person already knows. It's scary as hell. Not knowing who this person is the worst.

I could easily be with this person everyday and never even know. It was causing me to be more paranoid. I hardly even want to go places. I'm scared this person may try to kidnap me and take me from everyone I know and love. I don't know what this person wants from me... I'm not even sure I want to even find out. Its causing ne sleepless nights, because I'm too afraid to even close my eyes for a long time. Soon as I hear a noise, I'm jumping up which leads me to stay up the entire night. 

Like right now,  it's midnight. Instead of being at home, I was still at work at the club where I'm currently having a hosting, it's a Thursday night.  Normally all my hosting start at 8 and ends at midnight, but since it's my best friend Maya came with me, she insisted I stay until 2 am. Of course she knows what's going on, but she suggested that I chill out and forget about it for a night.

Even as I sip on this patron, I cant seem to forget about it. I'm looking through the crowd, looking over my shoulders every 10 minutes. I dont know who this person is and what they could want from me. I don't want to be caught off guard.

" Jamaica you are looking crazy as hell right now", Maya says, hitting my arm.

" I'm sorry. I'm just trying to watch my back", I say to her causing her to roll her light brown eyes.

" girl just relax, you been here for how many hours?" She asks me.

" Like 3, " I estimate,  counting the hours up in my head.

" And nothing has happened. Maybe it's just some idiot playing games ", she says shrugging, grabbing two shot glasses..

" this person said they have been watching me for years Maya, this is serious", I say to her as she hands me one of the shots.

" Maybe it could be, maybe not. Just live for the night please Jay", she pleads, making a pouty face.

" Okay Maya", I say, caving in, taking the shot.

" Okay, let's go dance", she says, grabbing my hand pulling me off the couch.

The dance floor was packed, full of people.  Of course Maya is looking for some guys that we can dance with. The first couple guys we see is a absolute no, that's untill... we come across two of the finest men I've ever seen. One was chocolate,  the other one was like a mocha with blonde dreads and big light brown eyes. They looked like they could be brothers..  cousins maybe. Fine as hell.

" Hi I'm maya, this is my best friend Jamaica ", Maya says to the guys.

" Jamaica like the country?" The one with the light brown eyes asks.

" Yeah", I say giggling a little bit.

" I'm Von, this my Twin Durk", Von says, giving us a friendly smile.

" You tryna dance Mamas?" Durk asks me, holding out his hand.

" Sure...", I say after a moment of hesitating. 

I take his hand, instantly chills rise upon my skin. Something was telling me walk away, but I was looking in his eyes, I couldn't possibly walk away. " Under the influence " by Chris brown comes on, slowing down the fast tempo of the music.  I press my body against his, as I grind on him slowly. His hands goes to my hips, standing still. I can feel him breathing very heavy, sexual tension rising as our bodies touch.

" Damn", he mutters,  holding on to me.

I smile to myself,  pleased with his reaction. I didnt mind him not grinding back, I'm assuming he didn't know how to dance which was fine. Its been a while since I danced with a guy, it's clear that ya girl still got it. I can feel his dick through his jeans,  all against my back. I bite my lips,  clearly turned on.

" You looked so beautiful this morning", he whispers in my ears.

" What are you talking about?" I say, laughing as I continue to dance.

" this morning at 6:39 am, you had on a oversized Tupac shirt, with red panties", he says to me.

I freeze up.  That's exactly what I woke up in this morning.  I turn around slowly, looking up at this man. I promise this is literally the first time I've ever seen him. I have never seen him before until a couple moments ago.

" How..  how did you know that?" I demand, frowning now.

" the same way I knew you were gonna be here tonight Jay", he says, smiling, his grill glistening in the red colored lights.

" Stay away from me", I say,  backing away from him.

" I cant do that Jamaica ", he says laughing,  grabbing my arm.

" Yes you can, s-stay away and I mean it", I stammer, trying to snatch away from him.

" We both know that's not gonna happen Mamas", he says chuckling, trying to bring me close to him.

" Let me go", I say trying to fight him off, but he was too strong.

" I gave you my heart", he whispers in my ear.

" What does that have to do with me? I-I didn't tell you to do that", I say, looking at him like he was crazy.

" You ain't have to Mamas, it was fate", he says, letting me go.

" Whatever just stay the fuck away from me", I hiss, walking through the crowd .

As I'm walking away, I watch him from the distance.  Smiling. 

☆☆☆☆

So what yall thinking??

Yay or nay??

More is OTW gang

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know

JAS b is out PEACCCEEE