Midnight changes.

Jamaica

Things have been a little Awkward between Durk and I since he came and got me from Von's house. It's like he distanced himself from me for whatever reason. I kinda felt bad for asking him why did he owe Von, it must've triggered something that had happened in his past, and I didn't want to be the reason he remembered something that probably was traumatic. I know it has nothing to do with me, I just didn't like how Durk was staying away from me, literally avoiding me. He didn't even sleep in the bed with me anymore.

It's been like a month,  but still nothing has changed. I haven't said anything to him about it because I wasn't sure what was his problem was. I do know in the middle of the night when he thinks I was sleeping he would come check on me, so I know he cares but I just can't read him which was the most frustrating thing. He hasn't even said a word to me, He let's me get my hair done by Tae and has his assistant to come get me. He's just in that office day and night or he's not at home at all.

Right now I was in the room, looking at Gossip girl, It was really nothing for me to do so I was just watching TV shows and eating some ice cream. I was wrapped in the thick blanket, it was a calm vibe right now. I guess I can say I have grown used to being here at the house all the time. I mean besides Durk not talking to me, he does take care of me. I just take it day by day, accepting the fact I was stuck here possibly until I Die.

I think I finally reached the episode where I was finally about to find out who was behind Gossip girl, next thing I know the door swings open revealing Durk who was dressed very nicely in an all black suit, he wore one Cuban necklace around his neck, an AP watch, he looked really good, but he wore a blank expression as he walked over to the TV,  turning it off.

" DURK?!?! I was watching that!" I yell, glaring at him. I've been waiting for years to finally find out who was gossip girl and this nigga just barge in turning off the the TV.  I don't care if this is his house or not.

Instead of responding to me, he throws a black skimpy dress and a red thong on the bed, then he proceeds to walk to the closet grabbing a turquoise purse and heels out, placing them on the dresser, He then leans against the dresser, texting on his phone. I mean he could at least say something, I dont even say anything else because he might snap on me this time. So I just get out of bed and go into the bathroom.

I handle my business like washing my face, brushing my teeth,showering, etc. I was wearing my natural hair which was styled in loose waves, a simple side part. I'm glad I didn't sweat it out in the shower or anything. I do a light make up look, very natural looking as possible. Once I lotion up and put on deodorant, I wrap up in my towel leaving out the bathroom to go put on what I was to wear. Durk was still in the same place, this time he was on a phone call. I just ignore him, slipping on the thong and Dress, it was no use for a bra.

" Here", He says in a rough tone, holding a box as I finish slipping on my heels.

" Thank you Daddy", I say softly, taking the box from his hand.

He watches me with anxious eyes as I open the box, it was a beautiful Diamond necklace, a watch, and a ring made of diamonds. I slip on the ring and put the watch on. Wordlessly he takes the necklace from my hands, moving some of my hair to the side so he could put the necklace on. I wanted to thank him but I just grab my purse and follow him out the room. He was going off on someone on the phone as we walked into the garage. He was driving his Trackhawk truck today apparently because he unlocks the door so I just get inside.