attachment.

Jamaica

I slept alone again, Durk didn't come see not once yesterday.  He should've put in that contract that he be having mood swings. Like one minute he cool, next minute he so mean and cold. If I was gonna be stuck here he was gonna needed to change all that. I wasn't about to be constantly dealing with him flipping on me but then wanting me to suck his dick.  Like no. I'll face whatever punishment it is.

I cant do anything because he hasn't given me anything to wear for today. So now I have to wait to see if he was coming or was May was gonna come instead. I was hoping it was May. Speaking of something to wear the door swings open.  Just to my luck it was Durk. I sigh lowly as he closes the door.

" You don't speak?" He asks, finally looking over at me.

" Good morning Daddy", I say softly.

" You sleep good Mamas?" He asks,  walking over to the bed.

" Yes daddy I did, did you?" I ask him watching him sit down at the edge of the bed.

" Nah I haven't slept", he replies, sighing deeply.

" Daddy you need to rest", I say to him.

" You don't tell me what to do mamas", he says calmly, looking at me.

" I'm just saying Daddy-"

" Shut up Jamaica", he says, his tone harsh cutting me off.

I sigh, not saying another word. I didnt want to upset. He gets up from the edge of the bed, walking to the closet. I hear shuffling around, he then comes out with  something for me to put on. He places the clothes on the bed which was a crop top and a thong.  I already knew he wanted me to just go get ready, so I get up from the bed and go into to the bathroom.

It takes me about 30 minutes to get ready in the bathroom, I didnt take a long shower because I didn't want to create any problems. I was definitely loving this blonde though,  this hair was great quality.  All I had to do was just brush it through and put on some lip gloss. I step out the bathroom, Durk was still at the edge of the bed texting away on his phone.

" I was just about to come and get you", he says, not looking up from his phone.

" Sorry daddy", I mutter, standing in front of him.