Sick..

Jamaica

I haven't seen Durk since he was agressive with me yesterday. So this morning I met his housekeeper May, she's so sweet and nice. I dont know how she's working for Durk willingly. I'm assuming he probably pays her good. She's taking me to my hair appointment and of course when in done I come back here.

Of course Durk controlling self was forcing me not only to get colored hair, but Blonde. A blonde wig. I hope and pray that I look good with that on. I was really nervous about this whole color thing, but I had no choice but to go through with it. He also picked out what I was wearing today which was his white t shirt, some leggings, and some yeezy slides. A cute and lil simple out fit I guess. 

I took my other wig off and prepped my hair. I didnt know what this stylist would do, so I just wanted to be somewhat prepared. Once I'm done getting ready I head down to the garage to get in the truck. I notice a big buff man in the driver's seat. So we must be taking a driver.

" Jamaica this is Carl the driver", May says smiling at the man Carl, she must like him..

" Hello Ms. Jamaica,  how are you?" He asks, his tone polite.

" I'm well and you?" I ask him, a smile on my face.

" Great, so you're getting your hair done and back here?" He asks me.

" Um yes sir", I say nodding my head.

" Very well, let's go", he says starting up the truck and opening up the garage.

" Where is Durk?" I ask May, after a moment of silence.

" He's running around with his friend Dayvon, I'm sure you met him before", she says to me.

" Von..  the brown skin guy with dreads?' I ask, remembering quickly who Von was.

" Yes, his best friend since childhood ", she says smiling.

" Has Durk ever had anyone special in his life before me?' I ask her.

" Ms. Jamaica you're asking too many questions  ", Carl says, as he pulls out the garage.