Remember You.

Jamaica

I feel something on my lips, like something was pressing against them

I feel something on my lips, like something was pressing against them. It takes a few minutes for me to realize that it was lips I was feeling against mine. That I was being kissed, my eyes flutter open seeing Those big light brown eyes looking directly at me already. I smile, returning the kiss. His lips are always so soft. My arms wrap around his neck, so I could hold him close.

" Good morning Mamas", he says, pecking my lips once more.

" Good morning Daddy", I say smiling,
sitting up.

" How the fuck you become more beautiful everyday, shit makes no sense", he says smiling, moving some of my hair out of my face.

" Oh you're just talking," I say, playfully rolling my eyes.

" Nah, you just get more and more beautiful every second of the day, I just can't wrap my head around it", he says, looking at me like he was in awe.

" Thank you daddy ", I say smiling, not knowing how to respond to what he was saying. I wasn't used to being complimented so much.

" How'd  you sleep? " he asks, running his fingers through my hair.

" Pretty good, I can't  complain",  I say breathing in deeply, he smelled so good even in the morning, like how was that even possible.

" That's all that matters to me," he says softly,  pecking my lips.

"How did you sleep daddy?" I ask, watching him get out of bed because his phone was ringing.

" Good," he says simply,  before he answers the call.

I watch his cheerful demeanor quickly shift. He becomes intense ...worried ? I think. He looks at me for a second before he storms out of the bedroom. I want to follow after him but I don't think that would even be a good idea, considering the fact of how he just looked. Maybe I was over analyzing the situation, it could be something from work,  I know he's a business man, so maybe that's it. I just won't assume anything.

Since I'm waiting for him, I decide to get out of bed to go in the bathroom, I did have to pee and freshen up. Im suprised he kissed me before I even got myself together, he was definitely in a good mood this morning. I wondered what he had planned for us today, maybe another a date? Going to the mall?  With him I couldn't predict what will happen, but I was excited. I loved the fact he was being spontaneous.