Twisted.

OMNISCIENT

" Was it necessary to hit her that hard?" Durk complains glaring at Von as he place an ice pack on Jamaica's head.

Von only looked at his friend and chuckles. He didn't really give a fuck if she was really hurt or not. He just wanted to hit, with her being difficult and trying to call herself being loyal to Durk was annoying the fuck out of him. He also knew that she was curious and attracted to him. He just had to figure out how to get in her head.  He was so close last night.

" You clearly got her lil ass spooked," Von says causing to Durk to chuckle.

" I do. She know who daddy is", Durk says proudly,  looking down at the unconscious girl.

See it was a complicated story behind this, this was just a game that Durk played to see if the girls would fold and fuck Von. Most of them folded which would always hurt Durk in the end, but seeing Jamaica resist, it made him feel different.  He wanted to stop the game, but he also knew Von, and in a way he owed Von too. Durk fucked his only true love so it was only right Durk had to pay up some kind of way. Now Durk was tired because he knew he really loved Jamaica which made this alot more entertaining for Von.

" Man whatever. She gon crack ", Von says,  sure of himself.  It was only a matter of time he would get her to crack.

" Von man. Don't you think you tired of this game", Durk says, looking at his friend.

" Nah. I ain't ", Von says, his tone harsh as he side eyes Durk.

" So you fuck her then what?" Durk asks him, looking at Jamaica.

" I win", Von says simply,  smiling at the thought of Durk crying, spiraling out of control.  He knows this would send Durk to the roof if this were to happen.

But Durk wasn't going to let this happen. It has to be a way to avoid this. He would have to make adjustments , try to find ways to keep Jamaica away from Von.

" I should be taking her home huh", Durk says after a few moments, changing the subject quickly.

" Yeah you need to. I need her rested up for our next encounter", Von says smiling, leaning down to touch her thigh.

Seeing Von touch her, set something off in Durk. He imagined killing his childhood best friend in that very instant.  Von smirked as he purposely rubbed her leg longer, looking at Durk. Durk tries to force a blank look on his face, to appear like he wasn't bothered.  But Von knew him too well, he just about laughed with satisfaction watching how uncomfortable and how angry he has become just in a few seconds. He slowly leans up, holding his hand out for Durk to shake. Durk swallows his pride, but shakes his friend's hand.

" Aight gang, see yall later ", Von says laughing as he walks out of guys guestroom.

" Fasho Twin ", Durk replies, watching Von leave.

As soon as he was gone, Von seeps Jamaica into his arms. She was so small and light. She looked just as beautiful asleep. Durk kissed her cheek as he left from Von's residence, into his car. He wasted no time to speed away from his friend's house. A million thoughts in his mind, and he didn't have the answer to any of them which was new to him. For the first time he was in love and he didnt know how he was going to protect her.

Sure Durk had pull, But Von was someone you didn't want to really duck with. Getting on Von's bad side would be the worse for you. Durk was a Demon,  but Von was also one.  And he knew that all hell would break loose. He didn't want to have to turn on his best friend, he was hoping it could be another way to get through this. Money would never be able to repair the Damage Durk caused in Von's past relationship. 

He thought letting him hit the girls he was with would suffice, but he know realize what Von had felt. He wanted to compromise and it was looking like it was probably not option for that. He realized he was not willing to pay the price of hurting Jamaica, putting her in that type of position. She has his heart and he knew she loved him too. He know the circumstances he got her, now he was starting to see things differently.

But he had to also face the reality, it's actually nothing he could do. He made the deals. He plays the games. Now he has to pay the price.  And that cut him to the core. He sighs as he sits in front of a red light, looking over at Jamaica tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

" FUCK!" He yells loudly, hitting the steering wheel with all of his might.

She didn't move though, she was completely knocked out. He was glad she remained asleep, the last thing he wanted to her to see was him in this emotional state. He takes a few deep breaths, focusing on getting them back to his house without literally crashing out on the streets. As the car taced down the streets, so did his thoughts, becoming Darker and Darker.

He wanted to stop his thoughts and it was only one way to do it, so as soon as he parks his car, he manages to scoop Jamaica into his arms, carrying her to his other side of his house where his in house doctor resided. She looked considered seeing Jamaica unconscious, but also seeing how Durk was looking. She knew that look from anywhere. She's a sweet older woman in her late 50's, Durk looks at her like a grandmother.

" Good morning Monica", He says to her as he lays Jamaica on the bed.

" Morning, what's wrong with Jamaica?" She asks, concerned as she stood over the girl.

" Von knocked her unconscious,  is she going to be okay?" Durk asks her, concerned.

Monica sighs, not wanting to ask Durk what happened.  She never really wanted to question him because she knew Durk did alot of fucked up things, but he helped her in the time she needed the most. She lost her job at the hospital and Durk hired her. She didn't always agree with the things he did, but she knew with the look on his face,  she had to keep her mouth shut.

" She's fine. She's just sleeping. Her mind is just trying to re coop from whatever trauma she faced. She'll be awake in a few hours", Monica tells him a few minutes later.

" Good, I'm taking Jamaica out of town with me", he says,  smiling. 

" Sir, Do you think-"

Durk just gave her a look and Monica quickly shut her mouth.  Sighing again as she looked away.  She watched Durk grab the bottle of percs, without giving her another look or even Jamaica.  Things was about to get...Twisted.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Lol chile. I really was finna delete ts. But I came up with something.

More is OTW gang

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know

Next update will be a double.

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know

Jas b is out PEACCCEEE