trapped.

Jamaica

" You ready to go Mamas?" Durk asks, causing me to jump

I forgot that this man was even here with me. He's been so quiet.  I nod my head, glumly as I turn around to walk out my house door for the last time. It's been a couple days since I signed my life away, and he literally had me to move out 4 days later. My last taste of freedom taken away from me. He even have my phone. After I did my daily posting for the brand's I'm under I have to give him my phone until I have to post again.

I wish I just wouldve ran away when I had the chance. Instead of listening to Maya. I wouldn't be here in the first place. It's not like I can contact her anymore so I will never get the answer on why she sold me out to Durk. It's raining outside, how fitting. I slide into Durk luxury car, he closes the door for me.

" You hungry mamas?" He asks, looking over at me.

" Yes", I say simply.

" I know you sad right now, but you gon get over it", he says grabbing my face,  caressing it gently.

" Yes... daddy", I say,  cringing at my words. I wanted to smack the fuck out of him, but I'm not. I dont know what his sick ass would do to me.

He smiles, letting me go so he could push the button to start his car. With one last look, I look back at my old house with tears in my eyes. I really was leaving forever and it was nothing I could even do about it. I couldnt even fight if I wanted to.

" What you wanna eat Mamas? " he asks, resting his hand on my thigh.

" it doesn't matter ", I mutter, my face heating up with his hand on me.

" It does matter, tell daddy what you want", he says, his tone soft.

" Portillo's ", I say after a moment of thinking.

" Okay then", he says nodding his head.

Its silent for a while until we arrive to Portillo's,  he asks me for my order. I just wanted a burger,  strawberry shake and a large fry. Nothing to major.