Milestones.

Jamaica

When I open my eyes, I'm in the bed alone

When I open my eyes, I'm in the bed alone. The room was dark and a bit chilly. I breath in deeply looking around to see if I seen Durk but I dont. I didnt want to get out of bed because I didnt want to upset him by walking around. Literally yesterday he just held me in his arms, we didnt talk eat anything else. We just layed there until we both fell asleep. I didn't mind. The first day there wasn't so bad.

I look over at the window seeing that it was raining outside. It was pouring down hard too. Inhesr the bedroom door opening, the light turns on revealing Durk standing there dressed. I couldn't read read his facial expression it seemed... blank.

" do you speak in the morning?" He asks, looking at me.

" Oh yes, sorry Daddy. Good morning, " I say quickly.

" Good morning mamas, you sleep okay?" He asks, sitting at the edge of the bed.

" Yes daddy I did... did you?" I ask him.

" Yeah mamas I did, you wanna shower?" He asks me.

" Yeah", I say softly,  as he pulls the blanket off of me.

My face heats up remembering all I had on was my top from yesterday.  I slip out of bed, following him into the bathroom right in the bedroom. The bathroom was huge, very clean to my liking.

" Oh you're showering with me?" I ask, noticing he was taking off his clothes.

" Is it a problem Mamas?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

" No daddy, " I say shaking my head.

" Good, come on then", he says walking past me so he could open the door to the stealing hot shower.

I take off my top going into the shower first, once he comes in begins me, he closes the door, closing us in. The hot water hitting my body somewhat relaxes me. He hands me a loofah and some shower gel, my favorite strawberry and vanilla one. The fact he knew this kind of freaked me out. I say nothing as I wash myself up, he helps me get the spots I cant.

" Help me mamas", he says handing me his loofah, turning around his back facing me.

My eyes become wide seeing this huge tattoo of a skull in my face. I even look at his butt which is nice for a man. I laugh to myself before I start to wash his back, being very gentle. He turns around so face, I jump a little seeing those big eyes hungry with lust.