Leona's Intrigue Chap.7

Three weeks later....

Leona was currently idling his time In the botanical gardens, napping as usual In the warmth as he rested underneath one of the trees, but then all of a sudden he found himself rudely awoken upon feeling someone push him with what felt like a shoe, he groaned before opening his eyes 

"I knew I'd find you here, how unsightly" 

Leona's brow furrowed In frustration, "What do you want?"

Vil crossed his arms, "I simply want to know all that (Y/n)'s doing for you, she's a princess after all"

"And I'm a prince, what's your point"

Vil sighed, "Insufferable as always, all I ask Is that you don't harm her In anyway or else"

Leona raised a brow, "Or else what?"

Leona stood up, "Are you threatening me you Bastard?"

Vil stood his ground, "I am and you will suffer if anything happens to her, she's precious to me and I don't want her getting hurt by a thug like you"

Leona growled, "Thug!? First of all I'd never lay a hand on a girl, and second she's helping me out because she owes me something."

"Owes you what?"

Leona then proceeded to tell Vil the whole story, In which Vil now understood 

"I see now, I apologize but my threat is still there remember It well"

Leona sat back down, "Yeah Whatever, now if you would so kindly leave me alone"

Vil huffed and started away from Leona who rested against the tree, still feeling somewhat angry that Vil threatened him like that thinking he had some kind of guts, but then Leona remembered what Vil said about you being precious to him in which he wondered what your relationship was, but then the Lion Prince dismissed this thought as It wasn't his business 

"Leona!"

Leona groaned In annoyance, "Who could It be this time"

he looked up to see Ruggie, then closing his eyes "what is it? I was already bugged by that bastard Vil"

Ruggie started, "(Y/n) wanted me to ask you something"

Leona looked, "hm?"

"She wanted me to ask what you wanted made for dinner tonight"

Leona started thinking, he twitched his ears "Anything with meat, I don't know"

Ruggie laughed, "Shishishi, she also said you should expect vegetables as well"

Leona let out a sigh, "I knew there'd be a catch...fine I'll eat the damn vegetables." 

Ruggie was surprised as Leona hated anything that wasn't meat, "The hell?"

Leona stood up, "If she's Makin em, fine I'll eat the damn things alright"

"Did you hit your head or something?" asked Ruggie 

"No Idiot, now I have to go find another napping spot" 

Leona ran his gloved hand through his hair, before he started leaving the Botanical Gardens just as he remember what he'd said about the vegetables, his ears dropped as he then dreaded thinking about the taste he honestly wanted to throw up now, he hated Vegetables with a burning passion but for some reason after hearing that you'd be cooking some, he felt like he couldn't let all your effort go to waste which wasn't just because you were a girl, but for some other reason that he had yet to discover.