Number 2

Tiara 

I didn't know how to react, I don't normally do one night stands. I wanted to tonight because it's been a long time. Six months I had gotten out of a relationship with my ex of a year. His name was Christian, he was tall with dark skin. He was a little younger than me, like a year. I loved him and thought our relationship was going to be it. He cheated on me multiple times with the same girl, I couldn't get out of bed. I felt so hurt but my life went through many wonderful changes six months ago then I can count.

Now here I was contemplating wether I was going to sleep with this man that made every inch of my body feel alive without even touching me. I was too attracted to him and I just couldn't keep staring at those dark eyes that seemed to have something behind them. I was feeling so many emotions at once my silence had made things awkward. I leaned back on the black comfy couch and tried to find my response.

"I guess I'm here for just that."I say and  he pulls his left hand and takes a sip of his drink. I exhale and turn my head to end our stare and look to see Kate and Eric making out very drunkly. I smile and turn my head back to him only to see he's been staring for a while. 

"I want you to do just that. Take me home." He smirks at my statement. 

"No, I don't take women home with me. I fuck them where they sleep." He says in a vulgar way. I wonder just how many women he's been with and it makes me a little insecure. I have always been a relationship kind of girl so I have a limited experience. 

I look over again to see Eric and Kate leaving together and I feel relief that she won't sleepover tonight. Granted I'll see her in the morning for her walk of shame. I feel so good that her and Eric finally is making that step. My phone buzzes and I know that it's from Kate telling me her whereabouts. He pulls away and sits his drink down on a table next to me, in that next second I hear a loud shot. 

I may be sweet but I'm not dumb, he shields me and yells at the men in Spanish guarding his section. He turns his face to me and I feel my heart breath. "I thought this was going to be a good night. Guess not, go out the back. Run till you reach the Main Street then call a cab." He says.  I grab my clutch and phone next to me and do just that. I run through the door and I'm instantly hit with the cold, it leads to a dark alleyway. I turn the corner and run to the Main Street, it's probably the fast I've ever ran before. Once I reach the street I see people running and screaming. I call a cab and it stops, I hurriedly open the door and get in. 

Once I tell him my street address, he finally begins driving. I feel a weight lifted off my chest, I felt it in my heart that something bad was going to happen. I can't breath, I had never been through anything dangerous. I din't know how two react, I was always so cautious. After about fifteen minutes, I reach home. I pay the cab and walk through the lobby. I press the elevator button and lean against the wall, I pull out my keys to have them ready. Once the elevator opens I walk down my hall floor. I put the key through the door and and exhale once I'm in my apartment. 

I look the door and put mu whit door stopper on it. I take off my shoes then go to the bathroom to wrap my hair and rinse off the makeup. I then open my bed door and lay down, I guess there was not celebrating tonight. 

***

I decided to dress more comfortable, so I wore joggers to the office. I was here a little early because I woke up to clean a little more. Tony walks into his glass office, he's an old man. He's about in his fifties. I never got to know him personally, I kind of find him creepy. He sits down in the black chair sitting across from me. "What days and times work best for you?" He says in a grunted voice. 

"I prefer morning but I can do any days you prefer." I try to stay professional because he gives me weird vibes. 

"Okay, I have you down for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturday mornings for runway practice with Miss Natasha." He says without looking at me. "Okay great, I'll be there." I get up and grab my purse and walk out. I promised Kate I'd visit at the hospital later so I have some free time until then. I keep thinking about last night. That man that took control of my body with his eyes, it feels good to finally be over Christian. I don't even know his name but I can't help but feel the attraction. I wanted more but unfortunately I couldn't and now I'll have to once more be a relationship type of girl.