Number 3

Tiara 

I can feel him and now I really regret sitting on his lap because now I want more. I move my mouth away from his ear and attempt to kiss those lips, he stops me by putting his rough hands on my face. His thumb slides across my lip and I close my eyes to slow my breathing, "I'll fuck you on my time, not yours." He says roughly and that encourages me to get up from his lap. I open my eyes and dpi exactly that, I go back to sit in the chair. 

"Is that all you needed?" I say while grabbing my purse and not looking at him. I grab my phone out of my purse and see texts from My Mom, I roll my eyes and put it away again. Interactions with Mateo is better than talking to that woman. 

"Leave your door unlocked tonight." He says nonchalantly, this make me glare at him. If he knows my name then he knows where I live too, again I should be afraid. I just can't muster up that feeling, he smirks at me in response to my reaction. 

"I don't leave my door unlocked, I live in New York." I say still glaring at him, he rolls his eyes. 

"Fine, put a key under the mat. Either way I'm going to get in." He says with his accents sticking out even more.  I nod my head in return, it's like words leave my brain when I'm around this man. "Ryle can take you home, no need for a cab." I smile and grab my purse to get up and leave.  I slowly walk to the door I cam through feeling his gaze through every step I take. 

"Tiara, that door better be unlocked." I don't respond and twist the knob to open the door, I see Ryle standing by the door with a stoic face. I close the door behind me and let out a breath of air. 

"He wants you to take me home, I can tell you the way." I say to him and walk ahead of him. 

"No need babygirl." He says and catches uo with me. I smile and just want to go home, the past two days have been a lot to take in. 

***

"So are you going to tell me what happened between you and Eric last night." I say to her leaning across the table. We're in the cafeteria in the hospital. However we aren't eating the food, I cooked some food for us. I cooked some peppered stake and white rice, I learned from my Mom. Though she's highly annoying I still learned a lot from her. 

"We had sex and now he won't speak to me." She says and takes a bite off her food nonchalantly. I look at her like she's crazy and have lost her mind, is she not hurt.

"Are you okay?" I say and she looks at me and roll her eyes. 

"I'm done with him, he fucked me. Then he left, and now he won't respond to my messages. I was too in the clouds to realize he's still a man." once she finishes it makes me think of Mateo. He is a man and is only looking to fuck me too. He said he doesn't get to know women and I don't know if I can handle that. I'm a really lover girl and I'm not used to these flings, but I just can't. The want that I have for him is so strong, it's like he controls my body. 

"I'm sure he has a explanation, what if it was a family emergency." She glares at me once more before tasking another bite of her food. 

"No, I called his job. He's at work and has not thought to text me back." She says, I understand now. Eric doesn't really have a demanding job, he's a tattoo artist. He usually takes clients for appointments only and never does walk ins. He can be on his phone, I can't believe he's done this to Kate. He's usually a sweetheart, I just can't believe him. 

"You left her bag of clothes at my apartment." I say to her and take a bite of my food. 

"I know, just keep it for a little while. I have crazy shifts this week and don't have time to go get it." She says and I nod my head. 

"Alright but we're going out again soon because you need to get Eric's dick out of your head." I say and she laughs. 

"Okay, thanks for visiting . I needed this, and thanks for the food. I'll see you later babe." She gets up and kisses me on the cheek before running out the cafeteria due to her pager. 

I gather up the containers and put the rest of the food up. 

***

It was now, midnight and I was becoming restless. Tomorrow morning is my first practice for runway. I also have a shoot after that and I am required to post for one of the clothing brands. I do hav e a busy day tomorrow and her I am staying up for a demanding guy I barely know. On my way home from the hospital I went to the store to buy condoms in case. 

I shaved from top to bottom and I am wearing sexy underwear but I am sure it's for almost nothing. I didn't leave the door unlocked but I did leave a copy of my key under the mat, I hate the way I listen to him. I am afraid to admit that I am attracted to a stranger who seems dangerous. 

He has people to do stuff for him and he's seemingly rich, if my Mom knew she would urge me to make him want to know me more. She doesn't want me to work, she never has. She wants me to find a nice man to take care of me but I can't do that. Seeing our household struggle so much because it only had one source of income made me resent her a little. How could she watch dad struggle so much and still refuse to get a job. 

I grab the water from my desk and drink it, since he's not coming I might as well just go to sleep. I'm tired anyway and can't be up this long. I get up and turn on my air cleaner then turn on some calming music so that I will go to sleep easily. I close my eyes and snuggle into my bed, I feel myself drift away. 

I am jolted away once I hear a slam, I sleep with my room door locked. I jolt out of my bed and don't bother to put on some pants. I unlock my bedroom door and see a tall strong man in my fridge. 

"Esas perras." He says mumbling and I just know it's Mateo. He's wearing another black suit and it seems he came from a meeting, he looks really messy though. He turns around and notices me, his hair is pushed back in a secy way nd he walks up to me. Before I could get a word out he grabs my waist and pulls me to him. I am wearing my bonnet because I truly didn't think I would see him. 

He takes off my bonnet and throws it to the ground, he forces my face to his and looks in my eyes. I see so much danger behind them but I din't care, all I can think about is his body pressed up against mine. He presses his lips to mine and I open to let him slide his tongue in, I just let go. 

I no longer care about not knowing him, I just want him. He kisses me for a second longe before he forces me off of him. He bends me over the counter of my kitchen and swiftly and roughly pulls down my panties. The cold hard surface is what I feel and I am trying to balance myself a little, he bends down. 

I feel his warm tongue and I feel my hear explode, he's licking and sucking and it's hard to breathe. He puts his tongue in and out of me and I feel myself moan consistently with his movements. 

"Please." I say because I want him in me. 

"Not until you say my name." He says and then goes back to sucking and licking. I can't even think anymore before I know it I am chanting his name. He stops and kisses me all the way up to my ass, then he stops and pulls down his pants. 

I hear a tear and he drops the wrapper of the condom down, "Please Mateo." I say begging him.

He rams into me and I feel like I'm a virgin again because it hurts and feels good at the same time. It has been a long time since I had se but this wasn't sex, he was fucking me. Each pound felt so good, I could breath. I tried to stable myself more but the aggressiveness was hard to do so.

Now I really know it'll be hard to get over this one night stand. 

_________________________________