Number 1

Tiara  

I can't believe my luck, I am having the best day ever. I just got off the phone with agent from my agency. I am doing my very first runway in three months. I should be freaked but I am just too happy, I make a good amount just doing shoots. Imagine how much I'd make also doing runway, I ponder about money a lot. I've been poor and financially stable during two different times in my life and poor isn't fun. I grew up in a small town in Washington called Dayton, very far from where I live now. 

I live in New York, I got accepted to NYU. I worked my ass off in High school to do that, I graduated 2 years ago with a degree in Business Management. Now it isn't exactly what I am doing now but not a lot of people excel in the field they have their degree in. I was broke in college and for fun I took some headshots and sent them all to agencies. I heard back during my sophomore year and began doing shoots. Now that I have a more of a following and gets a lot of brand deals, I can stable myself in this field. I quit both of my retail jobs six months ago and have been doing well money wise. Rent in New York is so expensive, I was working 2 jobs plus going to my shoots so I had a good amount of money coming in to keep me afloat. 

My Agent Alyssa has helped me a lot and I view her as more of a friend than anything. She's a dirty blond crazy person, she's really cold. She doesn't share her personal life but is always there for mine. She saying 'that's what an agent is for.' I don't believe I think she just cares for me, anyways she's twice my age so she's 44. I live in a small apartment, but not small enough to where I can't breath. 

I wanted to go out tonight to celebrate my achievement of doing runaway. I also just want to let loose before I start my training for it. I only have two friends here and that's my best friends Kate and Eric, they're from my home town. We worked together to go to the same college, I've known them for so long. Kate had short brown hair and was very beautiful and Eric had long locs and was very active. Kate has had a crush on Eric for a really long time, I keep telling her to go for it but she's too scared. 

I have long curly hair and I am on my way to the salon to get a silk press. It's getting really cold so I feel it's a nice time to do so, I put on a not so busy brown coat and my black and white dunks. I grab my purse and keys to leave my apartment, I stop when I hear screaming from my neighbors. Theres a couple that lives next door that always fighting, it has never gotten physical but I've always been on the lookout for it. 

I walk to the elevator and click the button, once it dings I walk on. There is already someone inhere, he looks shagged like a homeless person. He stares at the ground and I slowly press the button. I with through this entirely awkward elevator ride and exit immediately after the doors open.

I exit my building and call for a taxi, I open the door and sit down.

"Where to?" the old woman says with a bulky hat and coat. I tell her and she grunts in response then begins to drive. I pull out my phone to group text Kate and Eric that we're going to a nice club tonight. I also need to buy a new dress and get some groceries while I'm out. I look down at my phone and see Alyssa calling me, I click the green button and pull the phone to my ear. 

"Hey, What's up?" I say. Her accented voice comes through the phone and it make me smile. 'Hey sweat pea, Tony need you to come to the office tomorrow to discuss dates for your practice.'

"Okay, What Time?" I ask looking out the window seeing I'm getting close to the salon.

'Eleven am, don't be late.' She says and the cab stopped, I hummed and hurriedly hung up. I reach through my purse and grab some cash to pay the cab lady. 

"Thank You, have a nice day." She coughed and I exited the cab. I walked up to the step and opens the glass door that read 'HairBeauties.'

I walked in and a song by summer walker was playing, there wasn't many clients since it's a Thursday afternoon. I looked to the back of the salon and saw my hair stylist. Her name is Brianna, she's a short light skin women. She had her hair in a bob and was wearing a black track suit. She smiled Ince she saw me and waved back to her chair, once I reached her she spoke.