Number 14

Tiara

It was now late evening, I was in the car with Mateo and Ryle. Another man was driving, someone I hadn't met before. Ryle was in the passenger seat, the other man had tattoos that covered every inch of his skin. I was sure there was most like more than 10 weapons in this car, two cars lead and followed behind us. Mateo left my apartment this morning and I went on with my day. Its been only 10 minutes in the car, I wasn't sure where this dinner would be held and I didn't ask. 

I decided to wear a silver two piece set again, the top was like a corse that showed a little of my stomach. It was like a cropped corset then it was finished with a cute mini skirt. I was showing more than a little cleavage, I love my titties. It's my favorite thing to dress on my body, I was wearing some strappy heels again. Only they weren't as high and didn't have butterflies, they were black. I wanted to take some pictures but Mateo made me a little nervous, he's been on his phone most of our ride. The car was also  a little foggy, he had been smoking a blunt. I had never smoked weed in my life, I was a alcohol girly but the smell intrigued me with every breath I took.  

Andrew and I were texting so that's been keeping my attention, I was trying to make plans for us to speak in person. I wanted to break things off with him Mateo has my attention and it would be wrong for me to continue to pursue Andrew. "Texting your boyfriend." His voice alarming me with its thick accent. I put my phone down and turn my head to look at him, "He's not my boyfriend." 

"He acts like a boyfriend should, no?" I glare at his response, he's wearing his usual suit but he always looked good every single time. 

"He's filling in where you can't so maybe you should thank him." I said and I see him smile at me, he takes a second to hit his blunt. He releases the smoke and  I see his muscles become a little more relaxed after my statement. "I can give you anything but I can't give you that." He says and I feel all of my hop disappear and a little disappointment. I want to snipe back at him so the awkwardness can disappear. 

"You're an asshole." He nods and I turn my attention back to my phone and he rests his hands on my thigh. I decided to take some pictures to pass some time and just spend some time feeding my socials. 

***

Before I knew it we were pulling into a large mansion in the middle of nowhere, it had a long ass driveway. I can't fathom how much money was spent, the home itself looked priceless. Mateo finished smoking a while a go but I'm sure I just experienced second hand. The car comes to a stop and turns off, Ryle gets out along with the man and Mateo. Mateo said I would be spending a night so I packed a small bag which Ryle carried. Mateo walked around and opened my door, I held onto his hand and he didn't let go. The other man walked behind us and closed the car door. 

"I thought you didn't take girls home." I say smiling keeping up with him.

"You talk too much." He says, I look back and there's about 10 men following behind us along with another car pulling up. We reach the large black door and a man opens it for us we enter and I feel my heart beat with each step. My heels clicking against the marble flooring, there's maids everywhere cleaning or running. Seems to be a popular thing going on with everyone and Mateo. 

I let go of his hand looking around, it was beautiful but minimalistic which is expected. 

"Tiara, follow me." he says alerting me out of my little amusement. I catch up to him and grab his hand again. "I want to smoke weed, that Is something you can give me."

"Dinner first." he says and we walk past the living room that had no television. We walked into a dining room with a long table, it was a lot of people sitting and talking. There was two empty seats, one was at the head of the able and the other was at the right of it. I could see Nyla sitting talking to a woman next to her, then I saw her.