1. You remember?

"Have a nice day and come again!" The guy smiles and nods before exiting.

I stretch my arms as I have been working all day.

It's Friday, almost closing time and since there are no costumers I'll just start tidying the shop. 

Before I continue, let me introduce myself;

I'm Kim Taehyung, 26 years old and the owner of a local flower shop. It's normally pretty busy here but it's almost 7 pm and most people don't buy flowers this late.

I love working here. It's always been my dream to open my own flower shop. I love watching people come in and buy wonderful flowers for their significant other.

My favourite thing is when someone asks me to write a note with a sweet quote or something romantic and put it in with the flowers but believe me or not I have had people come in and ask me to write a break up note for someone. I mean, at least they are giving them flowers?

Anyways, I don't have anyone to buy me flowers with any kind of notes. Not anymore anyway. It's been my favourite thing since high school.

Since him.

He always used to send me sweet notes. He'd always put them in my locker or have someone come into class, just to deliver a silly note and a flower. The deliverer always told me it was anonymous, but I knew who had sent them. It was our thing...Until it became theirs.

They looked so perfect together, but-

"Taehyung?"

My movement halts, hearing someone call my name. That voice. I was just about to put some flowers into a vase when I heard that lovely voice. It must just be in my hea-

"Taehyung? You there?"

I slowly raise my head and I turn around, my eyes meeting those beautiful chocolate-coloured eyes, staring right back at me.

Seeing his face, I suddenly feel like crying.

He still looks the same. Except his hair is a bit longer and his facial features grew more into his face. He looks even more handsome now than he did back then. Oh, and he has a lip piercing now. Gosh, that's hot.

But those eyes. Those gorgeous eyes that used to always make me mesmerised every time I looked into them. The ones I could stare at for hours on end. Those beautiful eyes I could see stars in every time he liked something or was fascinated by something.

Those eyes still look the same.

And they were looking at me the same way they used to. The way that made me fall so deeply in love with him.

"Long time, no see." That voice. Oh god, that voice. That absolutely head spinning, throat thickening, heart pounding voice.

I blink, just to make sure I'm not hallucinating or anything, but he is still here, so I swallow the big lump in my throat before speaking.

"y-yeah. It's been a while...Jeongguk." I want to look away. I'm afraid I might start crying if I stare any longer. But I can't. I can never look away.

He gave me a smile. The same smile that made my heart stop every time I saw it. It still does. But now I think I might have a heart attack. I feel like I can't breathe. All my emotions feel like just pouring out of me.

"I see you followed your dream."

What? He remembers? I only told him once. That time, when we had been to dinner with our friends before everything happened and walked past a flower shop, just the two of us. I stopped and started smelling the flowers.