4. Sweet and rough

"Then please, make me forget the pain."

Taehyung could've sworn he felt the other's dick grow inside him when he spoke those words, a small moan emerging from his mouth at the full feeling. Jeongguk finally gave in and snapped his hips harshly, hands back to holding the other's hips, pulling him down a bit as well.

A loud and chocked scream emitted from Taehyung's throat, the feeling of being so stretched so quickly and harshly extremely painful.

"Fuck..so..ah..tight." Jeongguk's mind started to cloud up. The feeling of the tight walls wrapped around his throbbing cock felt so amazing that his hips almost started moving, but his heart clenched when he saw the other's pained expression and he was sure it was very painful, so he restrained himself, despite the hole constantly clenching around him.

"I'm sorry, baby. The pain will be gone soon." Jeongguk leaned closer to his face once again, this time balls deep in the blond and waiting for him to adjust to his size. Taehyung's breath was unsteady and shaky, his tear-filled eyes closed shut and body trembling.

The raven haired man kept placing soft kisses from his jaw to his shoulders, one hand caressing his side gently. Taehyung's hand was still clutching onto his arm, however, he felt the grip slowly loosening and he watched as the blond's breath started evening out, eyes fluttering open and looking into his own.

"Is it better?" Jeongguk asked, his hand once again stroking his cheek, eyes gazing over the other's captivating features. Taehyung gulped and slowly nodded as realisation hit him. His cheeks started heating up, mind slowly registering that the dominant one was deep inside him and he had just acted like a little baby in front of the other.

Jeongguk quickly noticed his flustered expression, big doe eyes gaping at him and oh boy was his heart fluttering at the adorable male under him. He chuckled, the sound sending shivers down Taehyung's spine.

The ravenette carefully brushed his thumb across the smaller's lips, eyeing the swollen pair with a hungry gaze, completely obvious about his desire towards the flustered male, a moan almost rising from Taehyung's throat when the length inside him only seemed to continue growing.

"Jeongguk.." The lips the dominant man was watching uttered, his eyes moving back up and meeting Taehyung's gaze.  "Have me." Words that pushed them both over the edge, a sigh leaving their lips as they connected in a hungry kiss.

Taehyung finally let go of Jeongguk's arm and moved to his nape where his fingers softly intertwined with the other's dark locks. A whimper left his lips as he noticed how the other began rocking his hips, simultaneously as he hungrily swirled his tongue around in Taehyung's mouth, biting onto his bottom lip from time to time.

Jeongguk's hand wandered down to Taehyung's thigh, wrapping his arm around it and lifting it upwards, making multiple muffled moans leave the blond's mouth at the sudden movement that also made the dick inside him thrust deeper.

He gasped, feeling the raven haired male move out until most of his length was out before slowly pushing back inside. A pleased moan emerged from Taehyung's mouth at the pleasurable tingles as he barely felt any pain, eyes and mind hazing up as Jeongguk continued the excruciatingly slow pace.

A low groan emerged from Jeongguk's throat, the feeling of the other's warm walls and tight hole taking him so well, making his mind go crazy.

He placed the leg he was holding on his shoulder to get even deeper access as he took a hold of the other's hips, his thrusts getting rougher and faster when he noticed how Taehyung seemed to be enjoying his actions - seeing his hooded eyes, tears running down his flustered cheeks, arched back, rather loud, lewd moans and mewls leaving his almost drooling mouth.