3. Undress

Their lips slowly starting to move in sync, hands and arms quickly wrapped around the other's body. Butterflies fluttered all over their stomachs, feeling the other's lips on their own.

Jeongguk brushed his tongue across Taehyung's lips, asking for entrance, which he was given, Taehyung opening his mouth slightly as the other slipped his tongue inside. A moan left each mouth at the feeling of their tongues moving together.

Taehyung tugged at the collar of Jeongguk's leather jacket as they stepped away from the door. Jeongguk closed it with one hand and helped taehyung take off his jacket, the piece of leather landing somewhere on the floor, though no one noticed where as they started stumbling towards the only bedroom in the apartment.

Jeongguk kicked off his shoes and chased Taehyung's lips as Taehyung walked backwards, hands gripping Jeongguk's shirt and leading him towards the room.

Once inside, Jeongguk softly pushed Taehyung onto the bed, detaching their lips. Taehyung stared at him as he swiftly took off his shirt, showing off his toned upper body physique.

Jeongguk had always been fit, but these last years definitely did wonders for him. Taehyung just guessed that he had been working out more. Maybe it was some sort of stress reliever. And he had a sleeve of tattoos all the way from his shoulder to his hand.

"take a picture. It'll last longer." Taehyung flinched at the sudden voice, his eyes moving back to Jeongguk's face, that had a smug look. "Shut up.." He mumbled, blushing madly as he had just been caught red handed.

Jeongguk suddenly hovered over him, settling himself in between Taehyung's spread legs, one hand keeping him up and the other slowly trailing towards the hem of Taehyung's shirt.

Taehyung quickly understood what he wanted and immediately pulled his own shirt off and all though Jeongguk chuckled at how eager the  other seemed, he quickly stopped as his eyes gazed all over Taehyung's upper body. His toned collarbones, pink buds and smooth, untouched stomach---that he was dying to mark.

And so he did.

Jeongguk leaned down, eyes connected with Taehyung's own hazel orbs as he started trailing kisses down from the side of his neck and shoulder towards his nipples, where he carefully started sucking and licking, observing Taehyung's each and every reaction. The way he shuddered when Jeongguk's lips came in touch with one of his erected buds, the whimpers that followed, and way he was biting his bottom lip as if he was trying not to make a sound.

He moved further down, though one of his hands were still playing with Taehyung's nipple, and started sucking and kissing his stomach, the tent in his pants growing every time Taehyung would moan at his touch.

After he felt satisfied with his marks, he moved further down, eyes not breaking the eye contact with Taehyung as he asked. "May I?" He signalled with his head towards Taehyung's shorts that reached to just above his mid-thigh.

Taehyung nodded slowly, soon hiding his blushing face in his hands as Jeongguk's hand moved towards the edge of his shorts. Jeongguk's fingers touched his skin making him shudder at the sudden cold sensation.

Jeongguk noticed how anxious Taehyung looked, and therefore, he moved back up until he was facing Taehyung's flushed face. "Don't worry. I won't do anything you're uncomfortable with.." He smiled reassuringly, the fluttering feeling in Taehyung's stomach increasing at his words and affection.

He nodded again and smiled approvingly, making Jeongguk smirk and lean closer to his face, capturing his soft lips in a kiss once again.

This time, it was hungry. Hot. Bruising. The kiss said more than words ever could. The need and desire they felt for each other that had been kept in the shadows for a decade was finally released.