20. Cravings

Taehyung was sturing in his sleep when the sunlight shined through the thin blinds. He opened his eyes, feeling disoriented as always.

he turned around and a big pout made its way towards his lips when he noticed his boyfriend wasn't in bed. He wanted to wake up to Jeongguk's sleepy face, but the ravenette always woke up before him whenever he would stay the night.

He got off the bed and grabbed a t-shirt he knew didn't belong to him - but he preferred to wear Jungkook's big shirts - lazily slipping it over his body. The night before, he had attempted to seduce his boyfriend and he succeeded, but their steamy moment had been disturbed by a phone call. So Taehyung ended up only sleeping in his underwear.

He already knew where Jeongguk was, considering he was there every morning.

The blond walked down the stairs and headed down the hallway towards the last room, that had glass walls so you could see what was happening inside. And boy was it a sight for sore eyes.

Taehyung slowly and quietly opened the door, leaning against it and biting his lip, obviously checking out his half naked boyfriend lifting weights on the bench.

He walked towards the bench and just as Jeongguk put the weights back, he felt pressure on his crouch, immediately knowing who it was.

"Jeonggukkie-ah...Why do you always leave me alone in the bed?" He pouted, yet looking at his boyfriend slightly seductively as he put his hands on Jeongguk's toned abs, tracing the muscles.

The muscular male smirked and grabbed Taehyung's waist, pulling him down and connecting their lips in a passionate kiss, in which Taehyung, although startled at first, kissed back with the same passion.

Jeongguk slowly sat up, wrapping his arms around the smaller's body, deepening the kiss. The ravenette brushed his tongue across Taehyung's lips, who gave him the access he wanted. He slipped his tongue inside the blond's mouth and tasted every bit of his sweet addicting mouth.

He slowly pulled away, looking at his baby mommy with a pleased smirk, knowing only he could make the other look like that.

Breathing heavily, covered in hickeys down from his neck to his collarbone from last night, eyes needy and greedy for more.

"I'm sorry love, I'll try to be there when you wake up." He moved Taehyung's shirt off his shoulder and placed soft butterfly kisses there.

"Gguk-ah...I'm hungry." Taehyung spoke softly, fidgeting with Jeongguk's earring, head resting on his shoulder and looking up at his side profile.

"Yeah? What do you want for breakfast, darling?" The ravenette asked, totally clueless.

Taehyung pulled away and looked at Jeongguk with a seductive expression before responding.

"You." Jeongguk almost chocked on his own saliva.

"W-what?" He watched as Taehyung's hand traveled from his abs down towards his sweatpants where his very obvious bulge was growing.

Jeongguk gulped harshly at the sight.

"T-Tae baby..." he uttered but Taehyung only smirked, adjusting his position.

"Please, Ggukkie...I want you so bad.." He slowly started moving his hips, taking Jeongguk by surprise.

The ravenette bit his lips, chocking back a moan. He looked at Taehyung's beautiful state and how absolutely lovely he looked, straddling him, making it difficult to control himself.

"l-love...wait." He softly grabbed onto Taehyung's hips, stopping his actions, a whine leaving the needy male.

He pouted and his insecurities and hormones started taking over, making him look down, on the verge of crying.