12. Someone special

"Wow...your house is really nice!" Jeongguk chuckled at the very obviously intrigued Taehyung, who was looking around Jeongguk's house.

"I designed it myself." He responded proudly and he could tell Taehyung was taken aback.

"You designed this? gosh, it's really beautiful!" Taehyung stated while looking at the paintings.

"Not as beautiful as you." Jeongguk said with a smirk while curling his arms around Taehyung, who suddenly tensed up, butterflies swarming his stomach and a very obvious blush growing on his cheeks when he realised what Jeongguk meant.

Jeongguk chuckled and placed a few soft butterfly kisses in Taehyung's neck and shoulder, making the blond shudder.

"Did I make you shy?" Jeongguk whispered in his ear and placed a soft kiss there. Taehyung elbowed him playfully in the side.

"No. That wasn't even smooth." He mumbled and rolled his eyes sassily. Jeongguk chuckled once again and let go of his waist. He took his hand in his own, looking Taehyung in the eyes as he brought the hand to his lips and kissed it softly.

The blond bit his bottom lip with a fond smile as he watched the action, his stomach fluttering and heart beating rapidly.

"Are you tired? I'll show you the bedroom." Jeongguk spoke after pulling away and interwinding their fingers. Taehyung simply nodded and let the other guide him upstairs.

Once on the second floor, Jeongguk stopped.

"Do you..um..do you want to sleep in the guest room or my bedroom? My bed is more comfortable and if you want to stay the night, I can sleep on the couch. Just pick whatever room you feel the most comforta-" Jeongguk was rambling and Taehyung found it very adorable, but interrupted him nonetheless.

"Which room is yours?" The dominant one stopped talking and pointed to the door to the left. Taehyung smiled and opened the door, stepping inside.

He was just as amazed by the pretty interior of the room as he had been with the first floor. It was simple and elegant.

"I'll sleep here." Jeongguk smiled and nodded. "Then I'll sleep on the couch-"

"And I'd love it if you would want to join me." The ravenette's eyes widened and he looked at Taehyung who was smiling while biting his lip nervously and looking him in the eyes.

Jeongguk gulped and nodded again. "Only if you're comfortable with it-"

Taehyung chuckled and walked closer to him, cupping his face.

"I told you I want to share the bed with you, didn't I? Of course I'm comfortable with it. Besides, we always did it before." Jeongguk chuckled at himself, embarrassed.

"If you say so." The ravenette said and held the pregnant one's waist securely whilst Taehyung curled his arms around Jeongguk's neck.

The mood quickly changed and tension filled the room as they kept eyeing each others lips. They were both craving for each other and the small proximity between them begged to be broken, yet it made them both more intrigued by the thought of eating each others faces.

Jeongguk kept on staring at taehyung's lips with a hungry stare, as if he would starve if he didn't taste them soon.

"I really want to kiss you, Taehyung.." Jeongguk mumbled with a hushed voice and subconsciously moved closer, yet not breaking the barrier between him and his baby mommy.

Taehyung felt tingles all over his body, hearing the words leave the other's mouth and he suddenly felt brave, so he inched closer before whispering words that made Jeongguk tense up.