13. Plus one

Jeongguk opened the door to see his best friend---who also worked with him as a business partner---standing outside with what seemed like an unusually bright smile.

"What's up, dude?" He spoke and made his way inside, disregarding Jeongguk's raised eyebrow and curious--and annoyed expression.

Jeongguk closed the door with a sigh. "I'm busy, Yug. What are you doing here?" He had told Taehyung to wait for him upstairs, expecting the one at the door to be an employee or someone who wanted to sell him something and that it wouldn't take long.

And he really wanted to go back to cuddling and kissing Taehyung instead of his best friend arrogantly storming into his house without explaining why.

Yugyeom turned around, still smiling.

"I just wanted to deliver the news directly, but if you don't have time, then I guess you don't wanna know."

"What news?"

Yugyeom's smile grew even wider and he was glowing.

"I'm getting married!" Jeongguk's eyes quickly widened and he smiled.

"What the hell, dude? Congratulations! I didn't even know you and Jen were discussing it!" He laughed and hugged his best friend.

"I asked her a month ago, on valentines day and she has been planning it nonstop this whole month."

"Holy fuck, Yug. I can't believe it! So when is the wedding?"

"In two months."

"Wow, that's soon. You two are excited indeed." Jeongguk chuckled.

"Yeah, well, I want you to be my best man." Yugyeom exclaimed and Jeongguk grinned widely.

"I was waiting for you to ask that. Don't worry, I'll be the greatest best man, dude." The ravenette stated and hugged him again, but this time it was more brutal as he put him in a head lock and ruffled his hair with his knuckles.

However their play fighting was disturbed by a familiar voice.

"Ggukkie?" Yugyeom's head shot towards the stairs where the voice was coming from.

"Dang, what is this i hear? You haven't let anyone call you that since Ta-" He glanced at the stairwell and was shocked to see Taehyung, who seemed equally surprised as he walked down the stairs.

"no fucking way. Taehyung? The Kim Taehyung? Is that you? fucking hell, It's been ages!" Taehyung smiled and greeted him with a hug. "It's nice to see you, hyung!"

Yugyeom had been Jeongguk's best friend since their college times, so naturally Taehyung and him had gotten well acquainted.

They pulled away and Jeongguk was surprised as well. Not by the fact that they remembered each other or anything, but by the fact that he was actually able to restrain himself for actually launching forward and pulling Taehyung away from his own best friend and to himself.

Okay, so maybe he didn't fully restrain himself. He did wrap his arm around Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer to his own body. Yugyeom was quick to read the room, his eyes going wide, a big grin on display.

"This was what you meant with 'I'm busy'! You guys finally, after a fucking decade of friendship, got your pussy asses to confess!?" He cheered and a clear tint of blush was evident on both Taehyung's and Jeongguk's cheeks.

"Shut up, Yug. You took your sweet time to confess to Jen yourself!" Jeongguk shot back and rolled his eyes.

"Oh my god! How are you and Jen doing? You're still together right?" Taehyung hadn't spoken to Jen for a long time. They used to be really close since Yugyeom and Jeongguk were best friends, so the four hung out a lot. Some would even call it double dates, but Taehyung and Jeongguk always denied it. Silly boys.