Chapter 10: Chaos in the Mansion.

As they are separated from Tanjiro and Teruko, Zenitsu, Nezuko and Shoichi roam through the mansion to find the exit. But as kept walking, they turned around to see a demon crawling on all fours. "Three children." It says creepily. "I wonder how good their blood will taste on my tongue." It then lashes its tongue at the wall next to it destroying it. "Run!" Zenitsu reacted and they stated to run away. "Why are we running?!" Nezuko asked

"If that tongue can do that much damage to a wall, it can easily pierce through a human!"

"Come back here." the tongue demon said. "I want to know what kind of taste you three have!" it launches its tongue again, making them burst into a room thought the wall. "Ok here's the plan." Zenitsu told. "I'm going to use myself as bait, and when you see the moment, head right and don't stop!"

"But what about you?!" Nezuko wondered worried. "If you fight him alone, you could die!" Zenitsu grabbed her hand. " It's going to be alright. I was trained to hold the sword most of my life. Once I know you're safe, I will decapitate the demon and meet up with you two." Nezuko nodded feeling confident in Zenitsu's strength. The blond demon slayer runs out the room, but as he turned the corner, he saw the tongue fly right at him smacking him in the face, sending him flying across the room into the wall incapacitating him. "Zenitsu!" Nezuko and Shoichi tried to help him, but the tongue demon entered the room with the intention to kill and eat them. "I'm going to savor the taste of your flesh and blood, starting with that child." Shoichi coward behind Zenitsu's unconscious body while Nezuko prepares to fight. "If you want the boy, you'll have to go through me!" 

Water Breathing: 7th Form

Drop Ripple Thrust

Nezuko launched to the demon. 'If I can stab the tongue, it'll render him mostly vulnerable.' But the tongue demon had other ideas. It dodged the attack and used its tongue to bind Nezuko's wrists holding her in the air. "You seem like brave little girl." the demon said seductively as it spawns in another tongue that licks her cheek. "Since we are in this situation, I think I can hold off on that little boy and have a little bit of fun with you." Two more tongues appeared and opened Nezuko's legs.

Her eyes widened in fear. 'Shit! This can't be happening!' She began to tear up as she remembered what the hand demon did to Hikari before killing her. "I'm going to enjoy this. Now suffer!" Another tongue launches to Nezuko at full speed. Shoichi was very scared to try and stop it. "Tanjiro!! Father!! Please help me!!!" But before the tongue could penetrate Nezuko, it was sliced off in an instant, along all the other tongue holding her up. "I already told you; it's going to be alright." Zenitsu was awake and was between Nezuko and the tongue demon. "Zenitsu!"

"Grrr. You'll die for that!"

Blood Demon Art

Tongue Frenzy

Its tongue reappeared with a very sharp edge. "I'll slice and dice you!" Zenitsu unfazed, takes a stance and takes a deep breath. He grabs his blade, and his eyes fall into a concentrated state.

Total Concentration

Thunder Breathing: 1st Form

Thunderclap and Flash

Then in one millisecond, a yellow flash swiftly sliced the tongue demon's head with Zenitsu right behind him. Nezuko and Shoichi were shocked over his power. "Are you two alright?" he asks. "Yes." Nezuko answered. "What was that?"

"It was called Thunderclap and Flash. It's considered the fastest quick draw technique ever." Shoichi felt very amazed. "Let's get going." Shoichi runs to him and before Nezuko could exit the room, the room was switched separating her from the two. "Damnit!"