Yoriichi the True Demon Slayer

With Muzan forced up to the surface, the Hashira and the rest of the Demon Slayer Corps continue to keep him distracted long enough to for the sun to burn him to ash. Unfortunately, their only hope for a great victory Tanjiro Kamado, was hit with one of Muzan's attack that was infused with his own blood, and he's rendered unable to move. The other Hashira continues to battle Muzan struggling against his onslaught of attacks. 'This is completely insane!' Muichiro thought. 'We lost a heavy number of our fellow corpsmen and he's only getting faster!'

'I can't breathe constantly in this state!' Obanai said to himself. 'Even if there are five of us fighting!'

'Can we even hold him down for an hour and a half?' Kyojuro wondered.

'Such feeble-minded weaklings.' Muzan thought. 'I'll ensure that they'll have no time to even think.' He then waves his tubes all round and slashes the Hashira cutting them all, nearly killing them all. "It's a radical conclusion that those possessed with the marks won't die immediately. But that doesn't mean you are invincible."

'I got hit!! I let myself get hurt! And everyone's working hard to protect their futures!' Mitsuri panicked. 'How am I able to contribute!?' Suddenly, her injuries stiffen her body, rendering her unable to move as Muzan's attack goes for her.

"Kanroji!!" Obanai howled out to her!

"Please!! Just ensure your own protection!!"

But before it can hit her, something smashes the tube, surprising Muzan. It turned out to be the chained axe and flail from Gyomei who has arrived on the battlefield. "Forgive me for being late."

'One of the Hashira who gave Kokushibo a hard time.' Muzan realized. 'Then that means...' He was then split in two as Sanemi ambushed him. Muzan heals and attacks him, but Sanemi evades him and throws a few bottles of flammable oil at him and lights him on fire. "Such dirty tricks!!"

"Well, I think it's a good taste for someone of your evil. This is the last night you'll ever see, fuckface!! I'll grind you to ribbons!!"

And catching the demon king by surprise, Kanae and Shinobu attack him, slashing and stabbing him before he could react. 'Graaaagh!!! Was there not a single Hashira dead!?'

"I guess the anti-demon poison didn't work!" Shinobu said. "And he's become more of an abomination!"

"Yeah! We were lucky enough to intercept him before he could kill more of our comrades!" Kyojuro replied. "Where's Uzui!?"

"He was still unconscious!" Kanae answered. "But we left him with the Kakushi support team!!"

"Then we're three Hashira short!" Muichiro stated. "Uzui's not moving from his previous battle, Agatsuma's still recovering from his battle with Upper Rank Akaza, and even now, Tanjiro is in great pain!"

"WHAT!?"

"Impossible!"

"How!?"

"Apparently, Muzan's blood has been infused into his attacks!" Obanai informed them. "We have to be extremely careful of his arms!!"

Though the ruined city, Murata and Ozaki peek out through the rubble and see their seniors fighting the demon himself. 'Muzan... he's right there... My family's mortal enemy... kill... kill!!' Ozaki could see that Murata was indeed shaking in anxiously. 'Murata...'

"Murata!! Ozaki!!" Giyu calls out to the two demon slayers. "Tanjiro's unable to move!! Make sure he's taken to a safe place and treat him there right now!!" The two follow order carrying him through the rubble away from the battle.

"C'mon, Tanjiro! Stay alive!"

"There!" Ozaki calls out. "That building has enough cover and is far!"

"Let's go!" 'I can't believe you remember my name, Tomioka!! And we were survivors from Final Selection!! I get that there's a major gap between us, but you were able to recognize a weakling like me!'